Just A Friend P2

(y/n)'s POV

I was back at my hotel packing my things to leave this place.  I was slamming my clothes into my bags and threw them by the door.  Rafaella kept texting me and telling me it was a huge mistake made by Neymar. She doesn't understand how much I loved him.  I was always been there for him, but what has Bruna done? 

I slammed more clothes into the last bag.  I grabbed my phone and unplugged my charger.  I saw a caller id coming up. It was a photo of Neymar and I as little kids.  The caller id read Best Friend.  I denied the call and placed my phone into my pocket.  I had my plane ticket in hand.  

I grabbed my bags and locked my hotel room.  I called for a taxi as the taxi pulled up as I handed him money.  

I began to stare out the window.  I gulped, I just wanted to leave this place.  

Rafaella's POV

I kept texting (y/n) but no answer. I was biting my nails and no answer.  Neymar was upstairs after his party. I wanted to wake him up so badly but I know he was sleeping with Bruna.  I don't care. I slammed my phone on the table and stomped into his room and turned on the light, "GET UP NOW."  

Neymar looked up at me with a concerned look, "Rafaella it's 3 in the morning. Go to sleep." He tried to go back to sleep.  Bruna looked at me with wearing red bra and underwear.  I pulled the covers off Neymar, "GET UP NOW!!"  

I pulled him up, "YOU BETTER GET CHANGED NOW.  (Y/N) IS LEAVING SPAIN AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY! SHE IS MY FRIEND NEYMAR AND YOU JUST - YOU JUST- IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT AND SHE IS GOING BACK TO THE UNITED STATES AND ISN'T COMING BACK!" I was about to leave until he grabbed my arm.  

"She's leaving?! Why is she leaving?! Why would she go back to the United States? Her ex boyfriend is there! Why didn't you stop her!" 

I rolled my eyes, "If you care, leave Bruna alone.  If you truly care about her.  If you truly thought about her, you know you love her more than Bruna.  She has been there more for you then Bruna has."  Bruna got up out of bed.  

She put her hand on Neymar's shoulder, "Rafaella, you can't just make him choos-" I slapped her face, "SHUT UP! I WILL AND I CAN! YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE NEYMAR! IT'S EITHER (Y/N) OR BRUNA!"  

I stomped out of the room and slammed my door and locked it.  

Neymar's POV

Bruna looked at me and wrapped her one arm around my shirtless waist, "Ney are you seriously going to the airport?"  I gulped, "I have to. I care about her." Bruna gulped, "So you don't care about us?"  

I shook my head, "I do care for you.. I truly do, but I can't let (y/n) get hurt again like she did I'm sorry if you want to break up. Break up with me.."  I slipped on a black t-shirt with the nike logo and my jordans.  

I grabbed my ferrari keys and placed my GPS for the airport. I started the car.  I began to speeding.  

(y/n)'s POV

I was standing in line with my bags. I held my phone in my hand and stared down at my lock screen.  It was Neymar and I as little kids.  That was just the past, and it always will be the past.  I was next in line.  The guard smiled at me.  I smiled back and gulped down.  

I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Neymar. I dropped my bags in shock.  Neymar was running up to me, "(y/n).."  He was trying to catch his breathe, "You - You can't leave.. You can't just leave me alone." 

I shook my head, "You - You have Bruna... Neymar it's for the best." I began to turn as Neymar turned me to face him, "Look at me.  Bruna - Bruna made me choose between you and her."  

I gulped, "I know who you chose so I am leaving.."  He shook his head and placed his hand on my cheek, 

"Look at me. I chose you, we have so many memories together and I don't want to lose you. I am not ready to lose my best friend who has been with me through good and bad.  We have fought many times but you are always there.  I love you.. Please don't go." He placed his head against mine, "Please.. I'm begging you.. Don't go.."  

"I don't know where I would be without you..." Neymar smiled at me.. 

I gulped down and thought and how I felt. He loves me? Before I could say anything. Neymar crashed his warm soft lips upon my cold soft lips.  His tongue began exploring my mouth and I explored his with mine.  His arms were wrapped around my waist as my arms began to play with his hair.  

It was perfect it was what I wanted, always. He pulled away, "What do you say? Are you staying?"  I gulped, "Neymar- You don't know how much this means to me.  I love you so so much.  I have been there when no one else was.  I love you.. Yes I'll stay."  

Neymar hugged me tightly, "I am glad you are staying.. Come on there is a couch with your name on it."  

Imagine xx 

Poor Barca today lost 4-0 but we will come back stronger I know it!