//Delicate Flower//4

The night before was filled with horror and regret. She sat above that sink drenching her face with warm water for as long as possible. Trying to wash away that smile he painted against her lips that stretched up along her cheeks. It was dry blood all the way from earlier that day when she was shot. Yet they took it upon themselves to leave it on her face like makeup. The only thing they did for her was bandage up that gun wound.

If Willow was honest now she could admit that she regretted every part in this. She regrets painting, she regret entering such a contest. Her regret even stretched as far as to even being born with artistic ability. Maybe if she never had entered the contest she wouldn't even of been here. It didn't matter though anymore. It was real, and it already happened.

Early morning light squeezed its way between the cracks in the curtain covering the window. She didn't remember too much of last night besides being attacked and held with a knife to her throat. When he let her go though? The boy just left her in the bedroom alone. Once again alone. She spent the rest of her night crying into a sink while scrubbing away at her face like it was a disease. Oh and of course, attempting to sleep. (Because sleeping is a good idea when in a house full of killers right? Hehe. Ehem...) Although in her own slumber the dreams grew more clearly... A light hand would reach around her side tugging her close against them self. It was odd but it was as if she already knew what to expect and felt safe. She shivered and seemed to sink back into their arms for warmth. The dream felt so real and when her eyes fluttered open only to be clear. Her vision was fine? Yet no glasses sat on her face? And in front of her... A wide grin.

"Stop!" A frightened yelp spilled from her lips as she stayed there. Eyes sealed shut at first.

Soon the girl let out a scream shooting out of the bed with a quick pain at her side just the same as last night. Cold sweat hitting her as she heaved for air. Her eyes craved for more tears but she couldn't muster any up. (Go figure...) That's when she scanned the bed. No one was there. It was only a dream. Thank god it was only a dream... That didn't give her a break though. Willow knew that her scream was bound to alert someone so she retreated closer to the back wall. The door swung wide open and her head turned. She could see fine, that was only because she slept with her glasses on by accident. Common habit.

The door hit the back wall when it opened only to have an odd older looking man scurry in. His hair greased up and darkly pushed back. He wore a black overcoat of some sort. Her eyes seemed to focus on his expression. One of which wasn't as unsettling as the others she had seen since yesterday.

"It's your lucky day Willow!"  His hands clapped slowly and she squinted at him seemingly confused. She took note on the fact he knew her name.

"What?" Her voice seemed frill and he took a step forward making her grip the side of the bed as if she was about to jump in. Willow had known too well that blankets never seemed to hide you from fear in truth.

"Oh right, excuse me. Where are my manners! I'm Theo." He started walking closer and noticed she froze fully this time. "Don't worry, I wasn't gonna hurt you. Or at least, not anymore?" A light smiled bared his well lined teeth to her. She shook her head for more answers.

"You're lost. I know. Look..." He let his arms rest behind his back. "Why don't you have a glimpse for yourself?" He turned and yelled. "GreenWood! Can you bring me the paper on the table out there!" He yelled and when she heard that name her eyes widened. She was pretty positive it was the same Greenwood who shot her.

In walked the curly haired demon-faced scraggy looking man... he kinda reminded her of a boar. Not a pig, like an actual wild hog. Except one of the deadly ones.... Dirty looking yet if you tried to make any real sensible connection with the damn thing it was bound to strike you. Either that be with one of its lil' hooves or just head butting you in the kneecap! Ouch.. She probably shouldn't be thinking too much on this.