I Want More

I Want More

~Ciara

I hate Monday's, he leaves on Monday's, he breaks my heart on Monday's. I woke up to an empty bed and knew exactly where Luc was. On Monday's he makes me breakfast as his good bye gift to me. In the doorway I watched him standing at the stove cooking and my mind wondered back to how this all began.

The day I hit Lucas's car I was so broke that I didn't have insurance for the damages or a valid driver's license. I begged him to please not call the police and that I would pay for the damages. When he had came to my job to give me the estimate for the repair I cried on the spot, I didn't have that type of money. I was just a little finder binder, who would have thought it would cost so much. He looked around the bakery at all the prying eyes and asked if we could go somewhere and talk in private. I led him out the back and up to my apartment. He looked around at first and than took a seat on my couch. "Come here." He patted the seat next to him and I cautiously set next to him. He was silent at first. "How old are you Ciara?"

"Twenty two."

My answer must have satisfied him, because he smiled and than pulled out another envelope. "Do you know who I am?" He asked and his voice was so calm. His blue eyes held me captive for a minute and than I nodded my head.

"Your business card said your name is Lucas Westbrook." I looked down and played with my fingers.

He took his finger under my chin and lifted my face. "What else do you know about me?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "You have a very expensive car, that is going to take me a lifetime to repair."

He smiled and turned to face me, taking off his expensive suite jacket. "That expensive car you hit was a Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, I bought that car after I made my first million."

I started coughing, he had a millions dollars. "It must mean a lot to you." I felt bad for breaking his expensive toy.

"It does, but I feel we can work something out." He handed me the envelope and placed his hand on top of mines stopping me from opening it. "Before you open that, I wanna tell you first. I am a very busy man that doesn't have much time to entertain a relationship. I am not what most women would call boyfriend material, if you get what I mean. I don't like to sleep around, but I also don't want anything serious."

"What are you saying?"

"I want to fuck you." He was serious.

I got up off the couch to put some distance between us. "I'm not a whore, Mr. Westbrook."

He stood up and walked towards me. "Never said you were."

"But your implying."

"That we pretend to be a couple in a monogamous relationship, to cover for the damages to my car. That we signed a contract for one year and in return for your services you also move in to one of my Condo's all expenses paid with a weekly allowance. And on the weekends your body belongs to me and only me. For one whole year no other man can have you, and I would return the favor of not sleeping around as well." He was so close to me that I could smell his after shave and the mint on his breath. "Look Ciara I know this is a lot to think about, so take some days to think it over. I'll expect your call." He put on his suit jacket and left me standing in awe. It took me a week to think about it before I eventually signed it, more so out of curiosity and the want to see him again. All I had to do was pretend were together and fuck as he likes to call it. Lucas only comes here Friday thru Monday mornings and than he's MIA for the rest of the week.