W.T.F

W.T.F

Ciara

"Colored Girl." Lucas's father's words ringed in my ears. I felt the air starting to leave my lungs. My world was starting to crash. On one shoulder I had this bitch proudly boosting that she sucked my man's dick and on the other I have my soon to be father in-law that is a racist.

"Ciara, please let go of her hair" Lucas was holding my wrist.

I looked down at my hand tangled in her blond hair, I didn't want to but I released her hair and smiled as a chunk was still in my hand. I pushed Lucas off me. "Keep your bitch away from me." I told him.

"What the fuck is going on in my house." Lucas's dad set his bags down.

"John, your home early." Lucas's mom rushed over to him.

"Damn right I am. Who is this girl." He pointed towards me.

"This is Ciara, Luc's fiancé."

"No." He shook his head and walked away from us. "Never." He shouted from the other room.

Lucas's mom looked at me and whispered sorry. I nodded like I understood, but I didn't I was being rejected once again.

"Lucas." Little Miss Anna called his name.

"I told you to stay away from me, when I fired your ass." He pointed his finger in her face.

"I just wanted one more try, to show you I can be your everything."

"Enough." I yelled tired of hearing the both of them. "When?" I looked at Lucas.

"The night I came back to the condo and you were gone. I got drunk and while I was passed out she did it." He looked at her with discuss.

"How did she get in?"

"I lived with him." She smiled at me.

"No, she worked for me, Anna was my maid. Ciara baby I would never do anything with her and you know this. I love you and trust me when I say my dick has never been in her."

I nodded my head, I believe him but I still want to kick her ass. "Did you trash my apartment?" I looked at her it has to be her, she wants my man.

"No." She had the nerve to look offended. "I'm in love with your man, I'm not a burglar. Can I leave now?" She looked at Lucas waiting to be dismissed.

"I don't ever want to see you again Anna, do you understand?"

"Yes Mr. Westbrook." She walked away and out the front door.

"Ciara." He tried to touch my arm and I pulled away. "Ciara."

"Were you going to tell me? Or was it going to be your secret with Anna?"

"Ciara."

"Your father, he's a racist Luc. He doesn't even want me in his home. Why would you think he would want me in his family?"

"Ciara please."

I shook my head. "You and your mom choose tonight because you thought he would be gone. You didn't want him to meet me tonight did you Luc?" He was silent and than shook his head. "What the fuck am I doing to myself? Why am I putting myself through this? Adrian was right." I started walking towards the front door.

"Ciara don't leave." Lucas grabbed my hand. "Adrian doesn't know shit."

"Let her go son." His father's voice stopped him.