Never! That's your favorite word right Lucas?

Lucas

"Mr Westbrook you have a call on line one." Claire announced

"Westbrook here." I answered

"You Bastard." Ciara's voice came over the phone and I cringed, never once had I heard her curse at me.

"Love."

"Don't Love me you ass hole. You played me, you played with my emotions Lucas."

I shook my head and looked at the phone. "Never."

"Really, you fucked me and than left that stupid ass contract for me to sign."

"That's not true." I stood from my seat and walked over to my window and looked out over Time Square. Last night was perfect, true I never found out what her deal with Adrian was. But I felt like we were back on track and I didn't have to worry about it. Ciara was back to being mines and we were going to pick up from where we left off.

"Never. That's your favorite word right Lucas? Never will I let you play with my heart again. Never will I ever trust you again." Her voice was cracking and that was the last thing I wanted to hear.

"Ciara please." I tried again but I always seem to get tongue tied when it comes to her.

"I will Never sign that contract and I Never want to see you again." She hung up and I stood looking at my phone. She wouldn't do that to me, she wouldn't walk out of my life forever she loves me. I sat back down at my desk and leaned my head back taking a beep breath. I don't know were things went wrong between us. When things changed and became complicated between us. All I know is that my life changed for the better after I met her, and that I wanted to live again. I loosened my tie the room suddenly felt hot and stuffy, I needed some fresh air quick.

"Mr Westbrook?"

I cleared my throat. "Yes Clair."

"Their has been another security breach Sir." She said and I hit my head on the desk, what more could happen today?

Ciara

I froze as the camera man stood in front of me waiting to take my picture. I thought I could do this , but I was so wrong. My hands started to feel numb and my heart started racing. Adrian made a mistake in choosing me and I made a mistake in saying yes.

"Butterfly." Adrian called my name and I looked up at him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry Adrian, I feel a little shell shocked."

"More like flash shocked." Someone said behind him and people started laughing.

"Enough." Adrian shouted making them all stop, he walked over to the camera man and whispered something in his ear. "Everybody out, now." He yelled and the room started clearing out and soon it was just me and him. "Butterfly look at me, hey brown eyes." He smiled as I looked up at him. "You can do this. You can nail this photo shoot I know you can."

"Adrian you should hire someone else."

He shook his head. "No, I want you." He picked up the camera and moved close to me and lead me over towards the bed that was set up for today's shoot. I was wearing a nude nightie that was barely covering all of my body and If you didn't know any better, it looked like I was in my birthday suite. "You remember when we first met and I asked you why do you like donkey's?" He laid back and patted the space next to him for me to lean back to. He raised the camera and took our picture.