W.H.O.R.E

W.H.O.R.E

Ciara

Adrian and I sat across from his mother glaring as she had a smile on her face. I was so stunned to see the ad I almost passed out. People started recognizing us on the street and wanted to take our photos. The photographer had photo shopped my dress to show more skin than necessary. All of this made me uncomfortable, cause all I could think was they were starring at my body. Not only had she choose that photo but also the one with Adrian leading me over to the bed and the one with me holding Adrian's face.

"I don't know why you two are mad?"

"Really mother, I did not sign up to be blasted all over the media." Adrian spatted out at her.

"And I did not pose nude." I chimed in after him.

"First off, you my dear Ciara are not nude, just wonderfully under dressed. Second why not Adrian? You my son are a sex symbol and lets face it, you two look hot together." Julie walked over to her oven and pulled out a roast.

My stomach growled at the wonderful smell, I hope she made mashed potatoes. I got happy as she pulled out some dinner rolls and took the lid off the mashed potatoes and green beans. Adrian gave me a "really" look as I licked my lips. "I just don't think I have the body to be on a billboard like that, especially if you keep cooking like this." I took the plate handed to me.

"Okay, I admit I was wrong and I am sorry. But, you two have to admit, those ads are hot."

"I just don't like my photo being taken without my knowledge." Adrian took his plate and started eating.

"Really, this coming from the man that did that, very thing to me. Julie I accept your apology and thank you for a wonderful last meal."

"Last meal?" She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, cause if I keep working for you and eating your food, ill need to hit the gym twenty four hours a day." I laughed.

"Are you sure you can't make it." I stood in front of the floor length mirror checking out my make up and dress. Since the billboard fiasco Mara and I have been hitting it hard in the gym. Tonight the Cruz's are having a dinner to celebrate the success of Second Skin and yours truly is the guest of honor. Adrian hired a whole team to do both my makeup and hair, of course we used our own products. My dress hugged every curve on my body and was a fire engine red.

"I wish I could, but he really wants me to meet his family. I'm sure you know how that is?" Mara replied.

No, I really don't I told myself. Mara talks non stop about her boyfriend and they seem like the perfect couple. Sure I was a little skeptical of her at first but since the gym we have become close. One day I want her to meet Adrian so we all could hang out as a group. I never really had friends and now I just want to surround myself with them. "Well good luck tonight."

"Good luck to you, Ms Second Skin." That was the new nick name she gave me after the ads.

"Oh God Mara, I never thought I would be doing anything like this."

"Well I think you are doing a great job and I get to tell people my friend is a model." She laughed.

"I'm not a model, yet." I told her taking one last look at myself as someone knocked on my hotel room door. Adrian had gotten us rooms here since the event was being held down stairs. "I gotta go Adrian is here." I told her opening the door for him.