2

" Someone called and said that they heard gunshots come from your home."  the policeman said. " This is my best friend home, but no officer there were no gunshots coming from this home. check in down the street." said Alexis fluttering her eyes. " Ma'am have a nice day; call back if you find or hear anything suspicious" said the policeman. " Okay Mr. officer.... ( fine ass she whispered )" said Alexis closing the door. 

Tasha came to the front of the house from hiding the evidence. " Am I good?" asked Tasha. " Yes girl, he was so sexy, tall, chocolate, good hair... ( cut off by Tasha).  " Damn I should have opened my own door" said Tasha. " Girl okaaaaay, he could have brought me to his crib then to the jailhouse" said Alexis flipping her hair. " On my life let me catch them Anywhere! Bodies dropping." said Tasha looking at the scratch marks on her brown skin. " Chill out... yo ass gonna be in jail worrying about them. I been told you sum wasn't right." said Alexis handing over a damp towel.

 " You are so right... but fuck it... bitch lets go out tonight" said Tasha with a smirk on her face. Alexis froze up and looked at Tasha. " You? Go out? I think this is not the Tasha Jaliah White I know" Alexis said in shock. " Man I'm on that F.A.N shit... Fuck a nigga... Lets go to that club that be popping" said Tasha bouncing her butt on the couch. " Girl you are a character" Alexis said laughing looking at her best friend acting silly. " Come on lets buy something to wear" said Tasha grabbing her keys walking to the door.