4

About 15 minutes had passed riding around ducking off from the cops. "What will I do? Where will I go?" Tasha asked nervously. "I don't know, but you have to get out of the state." said Alexis still driving. "You need to be disguised soon as possible" she said turning on roads that are not busy. "Like what, dye my hair or something?" Tasha asked peeping around. "More than that sugar plum. Flatten your hair, get some contacts, and maybe draw a mole or something realistic on your face" said Alexis.

 "Look I'm about to bring you to the hide out house so I can make your fake paper work and ID so you can be a normal citizen where ever you go and won't lead any suspension." She said pulling into this dark area. The two women got out of the car and went into the house sitting alone. When they entered Alexis pulled a hidden latch that opened a rectangle into the floor that lead to the underground of the home. They walked down the stairs and began giving Tasha a makeover. "What color do you think I should do?" asked Tasha. "Do brown" Alexis replied. 

While Tasha was dyeing her hair Alexis was working on her fake ID, license, birth certificate, and even social security card. Alexis been helping teenager getting into clubs by making fake ID's. Tasha finally finished dyeing her hair and Alexis pressed all of the coils and curls straight into Tasha's head. "Damn girl this natural brown brings me out plus these light brown contacts" Tasha said looking into the mirror. Alexis then drew fake beauty marks on her face. One on her left cheek and the other on the top of her lip to the right. "Girl I just changed you up" said Alexis looking at what she had made. "OK we have no time to waste I have to get you out of here" said Alexis handing Tasha the fake items she made.

 "Where will you go?" Tasha asked her. "I will sit my black ass in Houston, they can't do shit to me. I will just act like you ran off." Alexis said looking at her best friend. "I'll come visit you, no worries I'll make something shake to make sure my bitch straight" she said hugging Tasha. Tasha started to cry. "I know I killed her" said Tasha regretting the past. "She is probably just in a coma. You know that bitch immortal" laughed Alexis.

 "Alexis, I felt it. I know she is gone. I have to live the rest of my life in a lie. I only have you in my corner and my aunt and my uncle probably will turn me away like they did after I turned 18." said Tasha. Tasha's father died when she was 6 from running off of the road drunk. Two years after that her mother died in a car accident. Growing up her aunt and uncle took her in until she was old enough to take care of herself.

 "You know you my girl; I got you no matter what." Alexis told Tasha. "Where should I go, New Orleans?" asked Tasha. "No go to Marietta. I already have a place out there where you can stay and everything." said Alexis. "Where is that?" asked Tasha. "It's about 30 minutes away from Atlanta catch the plane tomorrow" said Alexis. The women negotiated with each other all night

. Alexis turned on the TV. "Tonight a resident in Houston was killed at the club Boomerang. 25 year old Chelsea Gray was knocked unconscious with a beer bottle and was beaten to death by Tasha White. Not only The City of Houston officers are looking for White, but the state is searching for her. If you see White please call the police department immediately.

  (The news reporter began to describe Tasha while eye witnesses were speaking). "I don't know exactly what was going on, but I remember that Alexis Spencer was trying to stop things but Tasha got away from her" said Cedric. "Thank goodness you are not a part of the search" Tasha said with relief. "Unfortunately Gray was not a part of the crime but officers said that they will be looking for her in questioning" said the news reporter.

 Alexis turned off the TV and went to bed while Tasha stayed up thinking about what happened.