9

Tasha went caught a cab to go grocery shopping, went home, and then to the city mall. She spent the day by herself, very lonely. She bought clothing, ate, and walked around all by herself. The hours had passed and it started to rain when the sky got very dark. Tasha ran to a cab trying to get back to the house. She had no umbrella to cover up. The door was locked "Taxi!" she yelled. When the door was unlocked a lady ran in front of her and got into the cab and the cab drove off. "If that ain't bout a bitch, cant kill another bitch before I go nationwide" she whispered to herself. She started walking in the rain looking for another cab as the temperature dropped.

 A car slowly pulled up on the side of her. The car window slid down slowly. "Excuse me miss, I hate the fact that you are walking in the rain. It would be my pleasure to give you a ride home" said a guy with brown skin with a beard wearing a snap-back. "No I'm okay" said Tasha. The streets began to clear up and no cabs were in sight. "Lady please get in the car, I swear I won't bite" the guy said while moving things off of the passenger seat. Tasha got into the car. "Thank you so much" Tasha said smiling. "No problem, I couldn't see you walk in this kind weather; its cold and raining." said the guy. "Damn it looked like it was raining hard but God watched over you because you are barley soaked" he said laughing. Tasha laughed while she took a good look at him. He had a few tattoos on his arm, pretty white smile, and pierced ears with real diamonds. "So where are we going?" he asked. "Boston St" she told him. He began to drive off. "What is your name?" he asked. "Gabrielle, and yours?" she said putting on her seat-belt. "Zachary but you can call me Zach for short" he said paying attention to the road. "I'm surprised your man is letting you walk in the rain" said Zachary. "I don't have one" she said laughing. "What!" he said acting shocked taking off his hat and you see his short cut curls. "Well I am one lucky man tonight, I'm just happy to be in your presence" he laughed while she did. "So tell me a little about yourself" he said. "I am from San Antonio, Texas, 24 years old, love making movie scripts, and just laid back" she told him. "Tell me about yourself" she said. "Well I am 26, I work for a shoe company, and I have been living in Marietta my whole life" he told her. His phone started ringing. "Joe, I told you tomorrow, I am bringing a beautiful one home right now" Zachary said hanging up the phone.

 He pulled on the street. "Which house?" he asked. "The last one with fence" she said. He drove into her driveway and got out to open the door for her. He was about 6'3 and Tasha was about 5'8. "Thank you, I really appreciate it Zach" she told him while he covered her to the door. "It's all good" he told her. She closed the house door and watched outside. She noticed that Zach did not pull out of her driveway yet and looked like he was on the phone with someone. Tasha stepped outside with the umbrella and walked to his car. "Is everything OK?" she asked. "My car just killed" he told her. "You can come in" she said walking back into the house as he followed behind. 

"What Joe? How did you get there already? I'm stuck at this lady house and I have no other ride to get home" Zach told his friend Joe on the phone. Zach hung up the phone. "Wow nice place you got here" he told Tasha. "Thanks, you can sit down and watch TV if you want. Would you like anything to drink or snack on?" she asked him as he sat on the couch. "No, I'm OK. It may take me a while to find a ride, my friend Joe went to Atlanta and my dad and mom is sleep around this time; I could be dead and they won't answer a call around this time" said Zach. "Well you can stay here tonight if you would like, they have a bathroom down here if you want to do whatever manly things; towels, soap, and all." she said walking towards the back by the bedroom. "Are you sure about this Miss Gabrielle?" he said. "Yes, you helped me out so I will help you" she said grabbing pillows and a blanket from the closet in her bedroom. She walked to the guest room and waved her hand to tell him to come over. I'm sorry that the bed wasn't made already, but you can sleep in this room" said Tasha beginning to fix the bed. "You really don't have to" he said. Tasha ignored him and kept fixing anyways. Later that night he showered himself and fell asleep. Once he fell asleep she showered up and realized her hair was a terrible mess from the rain. She had texted Alexis when she checked on Zach sleeping. Finally she went to bed herself.