16

About a month had passed. Tasha had quit her job since things began to get bad with her situation. Tasha kept in touch with Alexis over the phone even though Alexis went back to visit Marietta.

"It's been a month Derrick and you still haven't achieved shit yet" said Officer Booker angrily. "Well I guess I'm not a policeman" said Derrick. Officer Booker snatched Derrick by his tee shirt and said "Boy you are messing with the wrong one! If you do work with us either you do your job or you die!" "Do you hear me!" he asked. Derrick nodded his head up and down. Officer Adams walked in. "It's time to head to Georgia... we have to find her ASAP and ya'll in here playing around". "Okay tomorrow we leave and we go out there we find White and send her to her doom" said Officer Booker trashing his cigarette. The three left the building and packed their stuff for the next day.

The next day

The Officers and Derrick arrived in Marietta about 7pm. They drove off to Alexis home. Alexis was watching TV until she heard knocks on the door. She opened the door and seen Officer Booker and Adams. Unfortunately Derrick was in the tinted car. 

"What the hell are ya'll doing her?" she asked being pushed out of the way. Alexis refused to let Officer Adams by so he gets through. "Move bitch" he said slamming her into the wall. The two officers searched the entire house. Officer Booker then walks into the front of the house where Alexis was and put on some gloves. "Okay ya'll did not find anything so can ya'll get the fuck out" she said now being held by Officer Adams from the back.

 She starts to scream but muffles into silence since her mouth was covered by one of the officers. Her pants eased down and dirty breathing down her neck began. She tried to get out of the situation but Officer Adams was holding her down while Officer Booker was on top of her. Officer Booker had got off of her and she was in pain. Officer Adams climbed on top of her and she was too weak to move him. 

"We can't let her tell a story" said Officer Adams still on top of her raping her frail body. "You are right" said Officer Booker now carrying her body to the tub and shooting her 3 times in her chest. Inside the tub was filled with blood.

 Officer Adams went outside to get some acid from the trunk of the car. "What's going on" asked Derrick since he heard a few shots. He knew someone died but he did not want to believe it. He felt guilt flowing everywhere. "Oh nothing, you heard that too? I think it came from down the street" said Officer Adams walking back into the house with the acid. Officer Booker drained some of the blood out of the tub and took the acid from Officer Adams and began pouring it on her while they watched her flesh burn by the chemicals. The officers left the house and drove to a hotel. Derrick just knew they killed Alexis.