8

Tasha woke up early the next morning to go and pick up something to eat and to search for jobs. I guess you can say that she felt safe away from Texas. Alexis called Tasha to check on her. "Bitch I thank you, you did not tell me this shit was this damn nice. I'm talking about Jacuzzi tub, big ass bed, nice patio in the back, and everything" Tasha told Alexis. "Well I guess popping it and my business work from my jewelry shop made it all happen" replied Alexis. "But Derrick came over last night accusing me of shit" she said. "What that bitch wanted!" said Tasha. "He was looking for you, and word around town Chelsea is already cremated by her family by Miss Dana, her mother" said Alexis. "I'm just asking you to be safe out there. When I say they got your pictures posted all over this town girl...." she said. "Last night my auntie called my main phone and left a voicemail asking me about shit" said Tasha walking out to the nice patio outside in the back. "Ditch that phone! Or turn of the location" said Alexis. "Are you going to look for a job Gabrielle?" she asked laughing. "I'm about to today" said Tasha sipping her tea. "Okay call me and tell me later" said Alexis. The two hung up the phone and Tasha left to find her a job.

Tasha tried to start the red decent looking Nissan Sentra but it wouldn't start. Tasha called for a cab and 15 minutes later it arrived. The cab took her to a plaza with many shopping centers. This one store caught Tasha's eye. 'Dress it up" was the name of the clothing store. The store was a good size and looked like it needed some workers. Tasha walked into the store and immediately started talking the manager since she was on duty. 

"Hi, nice clothing store" Tasha told the manager at the store. The manager herself looked like a middle aged ambitious female about 30 years old with pretty cocoa brown skin and long natural curly hair. "I hope so, I kind of design a few things here" the manager told her. "I love fashion, maybe I could help you design a few things; let me show you a few of my creations" said Tasha pulling out her tablet. The manager smiled and was stunned. "Would you be interested working over here?" the manager asked. "Yes I am ma'am" said Tasha getting excited. "Your creations are amazing, you can design while I get people to duplicate your work; by the way you will get paid real well over here." said the manager. "What is your name?" she asked. "Ta-, Gabrielle Jacobs" said Tasha almost spilling her true identity out. "Well Gabrielle you have the job, Can you start Wednesday?" asked the manager. "Yes I can" said Tasha super excitedly. "Just sign this" said the manager pulling out a piece of paper with a few questions. "Nobody really works here but me and two other ladies; we need a new friend" she said. Tasha signed the papers and handed them back. All on the paper was false information but seemed realistic. "Thank you ma'am" said Tasha. "You are very welcome; thank you for coming. Gabrielle you don't have to call me ma'am, just call me Kelsey" said Kelsey the manager. Tasha shook Kelsey hand and left the store.