10

Zachary woke up to the smell of breakfast being made. He got up and went into the front area and seen Tasha cooking. "Good morning" he told her. "Well good morning; breakfast should be finished about time when you come out of the restroom" she told him. Zachary went into the restroom to freshen up and brush his teeth. While he was in the bathroom Tasha called Alexis. 

"Girl he is so fine" said Tasha popping the biscuits into the oven. "Let him stay another night then" said Alexis laughing. "Girl he got a life of his own; besides I start my first day of work tomorrow" said Tasha. "I forgot, but the detectives been watching your house and everything they even took Derrick in after you fell asleep texting." said Alexis. "Look just be very careful, Derrick may try to plot and look for you. I won't tell him shit though, just don't fall for his little games acting like he wants you or some shit" she said. "Alright, I will talk to you later; I just heard the shower stop" said Tasha. The phone hung up and Tasha was right about the breakfast being completed once he got out. Zachary came out of the restroom and smiled at Tasha.

 "Gabrielle it sure does smell good" he said sitting down at the table. "Well I have no one else to cook for, so I'm taking my chance while I could" she said placing his plate of food in front of him. Tasha looked at how sexy he was; she just wanted to do some things to him. "Thanks love and this is not your only chance if you just let me..." he said and Tasha began laughing. "You are so beautiful to me. Your chocolate skin just makes me want to lick you up and down, your beautiful smile, your eyes are just so..." he said looking up at her. "Not only that, but your personality. Who makes a man bed and cook him breakfast without even knowing him for a whole 24 hours?" he said just looking in her direction. 

It felt like love at first sight for Tasha. Tasha just sat there listening to him. "Baby you can cook" said Zachary placing the dish and fork into the sink. "Don't even think about it, I will get the dishes" he said. "What are you doing today?" he asked her. "Nothing really, just probably in here all day" she replied. "Oh okay, I get this vibe from you that makes me feel crazy. Either I like you or I will start to" he said walking up towards her. He began to touch her hair since it coiled back up from the rain last night. "Its soft" he said still rubbing her fro. Tasha got up from the table and rubs her fingers through his small curls. They looked at each other and smiled. He pulls her closer and goes in for a kiss.

 "Don't you think this is way too early?" she asked. "Not by all the things I appreciate from you it's not" said Zachary. Tasha finally lets him kiss her. He pinned her against wall with her arms up. He then started kissing her down her neck and on top of her breast. Tasha untied the red silk robe will he goes further down on her breast taking her red bra off. He picked her up and placed her on a clear part of the counter top. Her leg knocked the bowl of scrambled eggs down. "Fuck them eggs, I want to eat you" he told her. He kissed her down her stomach and pulled down her red thong. Her attire was matching as if she wanted him.

 He went down and licked her out while she moaned looking up. "Damn you taste good your damn self" he told her placing his finger inside of her and sucked on it. He went back down and her legs started wobbling around. He gets up from squatting down and pulls down his sweatpants. Tasha is lying on the counter barley moving like she was stuck. He slid in while she gasped. He went in and out faster and faster while she moaned uncontrollably throwing her head back and wiggling her body. He pulled out and started kissing her again. He picked her back up and brought her into her bedroom and they made love there.