I imagine death so much if feels more like a memory

You finally finish your bewildering explanation of your breakdown, and look up from the floor which you had been pretending to intensely examine the whole time you were talking. You waited with bated breath for Pippa to tell you that you were insane, that you were just a really crazed fan. That's what you had been telling yourself inside your head.

"Wow. That's intense." Whispered Pippa, sounding genuinely shocked. She hadn't told you you were crazy yet. Maybe she just didn't want you to breakdown again.

"Y-you believe me?" You stuttered.

"It's the only thing that could make sense. It's crazy... but how else could you possibly know all that? He hates talking about it and you've never met him before today." She paused. "Well I guess if... if what your saying is true you knew him before we all did. God, this must be really hard."

You laughed dryly. "I'm not even sure I believe myself to be honest."

"There isn't any other explanation." Pippa repeated. "What are you going to tell him."

You, ironically, looked at her as though she was the one who had gone mad. "Your more insane than I am. Nothing! He's freaking married Pippa, to my old best friend!" You spoke out your thoughts, running your hands through your hair. Vanessa had been your best friend when you were dating Lin. They had always been good friends too. Your voice cracked again. "Oh. Can I call you that?"

Pippa looked at you, a bit of pity in her eyes. "Of course." She said. The two of you were silent.

"Well... we should, um, get back." You said reluctantly. "I need to... you know... photograph the musical you're in?" You got up and jumped a little at the sight of your reflection in the mirror. Mascara, and eyeliner was smeared all over your face. You pulled a make-up wipe out of your purse with a sigh.

"Oh! Right! I need to, like, be in the show." She giggled a little. Damn, this conversation got awkward real fast. You finished fixing your make-up, and headed toward the door. "Hey," Pippa said suddenly, "Before we go, who's the cute brunette?" You grin. How could you not? You were once again amazed by the cinnamon roll qualities of Phillipa Soo.

"Which one?" You laughed. "The over excited one with short hair, the chill, tan one with long hair, or the overexcited one with long hair and a hufflepuff hoodie?" Pippa sheepishly held up the number three with her fingers.

"That's Kacey. She's single, and I'm 99% sure she would be very ready to mingle with you." You snicker. Pippa turned a shade of red mimicking the one Ellie had turned earlier. You wink at her, and in a bit of better mood than you had ran into the bathroom in, you walked out the door desperately trying not to think about Lin. That was a first. Please read the A/N.

A/N: Sorry for the really short crappy chapter, I have a bit of writers block, but I just needed an excuse to ask you guys a very important life changing question. WHAT SHOULD ME AND @Hamiltots ask ANDREW CHAPPELLE™ during the Q AND A THAT WILL BE HAPPENING TO THE WORKSHOP WITH HIM WE ARE GOING TO (As mentioned in previous chapter yeet) BUT ANYWAY I WANT HIM TO LOVE US. WHAT ARE GREAT QUESTIONS. WE ALREADY HAVE HOGWARTS HOUSE BC DOI BUT WE NEED MOREEEE❤❤❤❤ MANY SHAMNKS. 

Also thank you guys so much oml, I already have like 430 reads, 50 votes, and 100 comments (granted that mostly @Hamiltots@foodismood and I (I'm started to use I properly like instead of me BAM) having long conversations but IT STILL COUNTS SO ANYWAY ILY SHAMNKS VERY MUCH