Satisfied

Hey y'all, so as you all know from reading the previous chapter- NAT a.k.a the official owner of this account and this story...

I am Hamiltots and I am continuing this story!!

Lin's P.O.V.

I slid my hand  into yours, the feeling so familiar and comfortable. It had been about a week since we had... er... met? Re-met? And a week since I had broken up with Vanessa.

"Are you sure about this?" You asked me, your beautiful eyes twinkling in the light sunlight. Though it was cold out, the sun was shining nicely.

I took a deep breath. "Positive." We had decided to go public with our relationship, and we were doing so at a cast dinner, a happy trails party for Jon. "Let's go." 

"It's a reservation. Daveed. It's under the name, daveed!" The big poofy haired man was standing in front of us, obviously frustrated.

I quickly hurried forwards, dropping your hand. "I got this bro." I said as I pushed him over a little. "Daveed Diggs, reservation for 4:30, pushed back to 5:00. Last Saturday. I made the call you might remember the sound of my voice."

"I can't find your reservation, sir." The woman who would be seating us murmured."I'm very sorry, sir.."

I scoffed. "Sorry doesn't get us a table, does it? I was fine when we got pushed to 5:00, but this is just preposterous! You know what, I want to see your manager."

The woman's eyes went wide. "No! No need, I actually have a spot that was cancelled, let me see what I can do." She hurried off into the restaurant.

I turned around and smiled at you, wondering if you remembered when I did that for our first date. Pretending to have a reservation. "And that's how you get it done, son." I pat Daveed's shoulder.
"So there was never any reservation?" Daveed sighed, obviously confused. "Cause I've ben here for fifteen minutes-"

"Sorry man, I figured I would get here first." I shrugged in apology. "I'm normally the very first one here."

Pippa nodded in agreement. "You're right."

"Happy trails Jon!" We all shouted as Jon blew out the candles on his brownie sundae, topped with a cherry.
I clapped his back. "Thanks for being here, and being King George."

And you, always the joker, held up your glass of ice cold . "To King George!" You yelled with a chuckle.

"To King George!" Everyone repeated, holding up their glasses as well. Jon smiled, his pinks a bit pink.

I looked at you, and you nodded. With your encouragement, I stood up. "Hey guys, I have a.. um.. a small announcement I have to make." Everyone looked at me, and despite being the lead of two Broadway musicals, nerves still entered my stomach. Acting like the horrible butterflies they were.One smile from you, and they were gone. "So, as you all know- Vanessa and I broke up."

There were some murmurs from around the table. Mostly from Renee, who had loved Vanessa as her best friend.

"And... well, the reason is-" I tried to speak over the others.

"Guys!" You shouted, your voice demanding them to listen to me. You took a sip of your water and nodded at me.

I took a deep breath. :"Y/N and I are dating."

Everyone was quiet for a second. Until the table erupted into cheers. I watched as Tatum tackled you to the ground. "HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAVE I CALLED DIBS?!?" She joke-yelled. "YOU BITCH! I introduced you to Hamilton and everything..." She muttered with a smile on her face.

Oak watched in amusement, and flashed me a smile. Everyone was congratulating me and patting my back.

"Oh guys! Oak, Tatum, Pippa, Kacey if she was here, Y/N, Lin you guys should all come over to Anthony and I's place for a double date!" Jazzy squealed.

"Kacey..." Pippa muttered. "She doesn't really like to do stuff like that. Ya know, coupley stuff."