Lust not Love

You were spending the night hanging out with your best friend Adym. You were just doing random things like watching movies, playing board games, or baking horrible sweets. You were in love with your best friend but he has a girlfriend,  so there is no way he loves you back. Adym was lying down on the couch focusing on the tv when you decided to make a move. You sat on his lap and kissed him. Surprisingly he returned the kiss. "Woah what was that?" he asked when you finally pulled away. "I-im sorry I know you're with Katy I just had to know what it felt like to kiss you." you explained.  " I liked it." was all he said before kissing you again. After a mini make out sesh Adym picked you up and carried you upstairs. He gently threw you on his bed and climbed on top of you. Adym removed his shirt so you did the same. Kissing down your neck he unhooked your bra and squeezed your boobs. Adym started sucking on your left boob while his other hand trailed down your body  and undid your pants button. When he pulled away you removed your pants and he followed your actions. Within a few minutes you were both completely nude. Adym slowly kissed the inside of your thighs causing you to grow even more wet than you were before. "Adym please." you begged. Put of nowhere two fingers enter you. You let out a soft moan. "I wanna hear you screaming my name." he said before his tongue made contact with your clit. "Fuck Adym!" you moaned loudly. He picked up his pace and when he could tell you were about to cum he stopped. You tried to complain but he cut you off. " I want you to cum with me." he told you. Smirking you knew what your next move would be. You flipped Adym over and took his cock into your mouth. You slowly licked the top just to tease him. The sound of him moaning turned you on even more and you instantly grew wet again. Climbing on top of Him you slid his length into you and started to bounce up and down. Adym's moans mixed with yours from the feeling. Out of nowhere he pulled his cock out of you and flipped you over so he was on top. He positioned himself at your entrance and thrusted in hard. "Fuck Adym, faster." you moaned loudly. He picked up his pace bringing you close to your orgasm. "Adym I'm close." you moaned breathlessly. " me too. " he replied. His thrusts started to get sloppy and you could tell he was about to cum. Adym reached down and started rubbing your clit pushing you even closer to the edge. "Adym I'm -" you were cut off by your orgasm. Adym thrusted a few more times before he pulled out and came in your mouth. " fuck that was amazing." you said breathlessly. " you know that was just out of lust right? I love Katy." Adym said killing your mood completely. You knew there was no way he loves you back, but hearing it out loud killed you. "Yea I know, lust not love right?" you replied.
///\\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\///\\\
Sorry for the long wait. I know this is a short chapter but it's late and a school night I was just in a rush I'll try to write a better one this weekend. But like if y'all could tweet the link to this book to Adym that would be amazing! If you have any kind of suggestions let me know in the comments! ❤❤😘😘

Btw requests are greatly accepted! Just comment a request and I will try my best to make it happen!!