Merry Christmas

Today is Christmas and I'm sitting in my aunts living room surrounded by family I only talk to twice a year. currently we are exchanging gifts and drinking hot coco. " Alyssa it's your turn." my mom stated from beside me. I slowly stood up and walked to the tree grabbing the small box I with my name on it. My parents both had their cameras out like they always did when I was little, it seemed kind of strange but I ignored it. In all honesty I was just ready to leave, I really want to go see Adym. "hurry up." my dad said snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly pulled off the wrapping paper to reveal a small velvet box, I looked at my parents confused but continued to open the box. when the box was fully open I was face to face with car keys. I looked at my parents in shock and disbelief ." you're kidding right?" I asked. "Nope, it's out front in the drive way." My mom said smiling. I walked out front with everyone following close behind me. "Which one?" I asked staring at all the different cars. " the only one that's in your favorite color." My dad replied. Quickly I realized that it was the black Jeep I've been wanting for as long as I can remember. "OH MY GOD! How did I not notice it Earlier?" I yelled running to it. "Merry Christmas sweetie,now go see your friends." My mom said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I hugged them both and said bye to everyone else before getting in my car to go see my friends.
When I finally arrived to Adyms house no one else was there except him. I knocked on the door and patiently waited for someone to answer. "Alyssa! Hey you're late." Adym said smiling. "Yea, sorry. I can go if you want." I replied. "No! Please stay." He answered almost instantly. I smiled and followed him to the living room. " are you hungry?" He asked. " um a little, yeah." I replied. He motioned for me to follow him, so I did. We ended up in the kitchen (obviously) and I jumped up onto the counter. " what do you want?" He asked. " umm I want you to cook me something." I told him. It's a normal thing between us, I spend so much time at his house and he always ends up cooking for me. " okay, how does a frozen pizza sound?" He asked. I just nodded I'm agreement and watched as he took one out of the freezer, placing it in the oven. Out of no where Adym pushed my legs apart and stood in between them, wrapping his arms around my waist, giving me a hug. I wrapped my arms around hours neck, hugging him back. Next he lifted his head from my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes and kissed me. I was taken back at first, but I kissed him back. He pulled away and started kissing my neck causing me to throw my head back and Moan softly. I wrapped my legs around him and he lifted me up. He carried me up the stairs to his room. "What about the pizza?" I asked. " I didn't turn the oven on." He replied. He then removed my shirt before removing his own. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. Adym stared kissing down my neck but stopped when he reached my breasts. He reached behid my back and uncliped my bra, throwing it across the room. He the  removes the rest of our clothes and his face is now in between my legs. His tongue slowly trails down my slit causing me to grow even more wet. As his tongue explores me my body grows weaker with anticipation. "Please fuck me already." I beg him. He slowly runs his cock up my slit teasing me before he enters me. Adyms thrusts are hard and fast penetrating deep inside me. Our moans mix together and fill the room. The air smells of hot sweaty sex, and I feel myself grow close to my orgasm. "You're so tight baby girl. Cum for daddy." Adym moans breathlessly. After a few more thrusts I came undone around his cock. Adym pulled out and I took his throbbing member into my mouth. I licked the tip slowly to tease him a little. I then took his whole length into my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down. Adym moaned and threw his head back letting me know that he was close. I started to deep throat him, knowing that he love the feeling, and it sent him over the edge causing Cum to fill my mouth and him to moan breathlessly. I swallowed before sitting on top of him and kissing his neck as he caught his breath. "Ready for round two?" I whispered in his ear. Adym grinned and nodded before kissing me.
////\\\\/////\\\\\\//////\\\\\////\\\////\
Okay I am so so sorry for the wait! So much has been going on with me personally but I really hope you enjoy this.
And as of now I won't be taking requests because I don't koe when I will be able to update and I don't want to disappoint or keep someone waiting on a chapter.