Unexpected

Its spring break and I'm at the beach with some of my friends. Honestly, I'm surprised my mom let me come since there are guys. "Jomari, let's go swim!" Adym, one of my friends, yelled from the other room. I got up and slid on my black swim suit and a cover up. " okay let's go." I said coming down the stairs but I noticed  everyone was  already gone. "Of course they all left me." I mumbled to myself. " I didn't." I heard Adym say from behind me. I smiled and tried hard not to blush because I don't want him to know that I have a HUGE crush on him. "You're really cute when you blush." He whispered in my ear while placing his hands on my waist. Next he moves my hair over and I feel him kiss my neck softly. " Adym what are you doing?"  I asked. " come with me." He replied leading me back upstairs to his room. When we got in the room he locked the door and pushed me on the bed. " I want you to call me Daddy." He whispered while removing my shirt. One thing happened after another until we were both completely naked. He started kissing down my neck to my boobs. Adym massaged my right boob while sucking one my left one. Next he worked his way down to my pussy and started sucking on my clit. "Ah daddy." I moaned arching my back. "Do you want more baby girl?" He asked me,and I nodded my head eagerly. "Ask for it. " he said. "Fuck me Daddy." I begged. Without another word Adym was inside me. He was thrusting in and out hitting my g spot every time. "Harder Daddy." I moaned breathlessly. Adym started thrusting harder and I could feel my orgasm approaching. "I'm close." I moaned. Adyms thrusts got slower and sloppier so I could tell he was close too. After a few more thrusts we came at the same time. Adym pulled out and I flipped us over. I brought myself above him and positioned his dick at my entrance. Slowly I lowered myself down and started bouncing on his dick. "Fuck baby girl, keep going." He moaned placing his hands on my hips. I kept bouncing up and down and our moans filled the room. "Fuck Daddy I'm gonna cum." I moaned. After a few more thrusts I came and lifted myself off of him. I grabbed his dick and brought it into my mouth. I started deepthroating him. His moans filled the room as he started thrusting into my mouth. "I'm gonna cum." He moaned. I licked his tip slowly and softly knowing it would send him over the edge. Not even a minute later he came in my mouth. " fuck Jomari that was amazing." Adym said breathlessly, I nodded my head in agreement. I moved over and layed down next to him with my head on his chest. "I've been wanting to do that forever." I said to him. "Me too, Jomari?" He asked. "Yea?" I replied looking to at him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. " yes!" I agreed happily.
//\\//\\//\\
Here it is,finally! I'm sorry for the wait and as I said before I had a lot of tests I had to study for and a lot of other things that needed to be taken care of. Once again if you could comment this link on adyms insta and tweet it to him that'd be great. My insta is dess_marie_ and my Twitter is jettblack_muke
Hope you like it and if you have any requests let me know!