Love not Lust

Part 2 of lust not love
//\\
Its been a week since the night  and Adym and I had sex. It has also been a week since I've seen him.  Its completely obvious that he is ignoring me and it hurts really bad. Right now it's three pm, and I  am driving to his house,hoping he is there, because I  miss him.  Once I finally arrived I knocked on his foot softly. "Hel- Oh, why are you here (y/n)?" he asked, not making any form of eye contact with you. " you haven't talked to me for a week. We've been best friends for 7 years now and we've never went more than three days without talking. I miss you." I told him honestly. Adym sighed but didn't reply. " is it because we? You know?" I questioned. " No." he stated simply. "Then what? Did I do something?" I begged. " it's because I can't get you out of my fucking head! I've avoided you I've tried fucking my girlfriend, I've gotten drunk as shit but nothing will fucking work!" he yelled, catching me off guard. "Oh." I replied softly. Adym put his hand under my chin and lifted my face. " none of this is your fault, you did nothing wrong." he tried to reassure me. A single tear fell down the side of my face. Adym gently wiped it of before hugging me tightly. " it is my fault I kissed you, and now I've lost my best friend." I cried into his arms.
Adym pulled away and motioned for me to follow him inside. We walked into the living room and Adym sat down On the couch pulling me into his lap. "I broke up with her." he said quietly. "Why?" I asked looking at him. " because I love you." he whispered. I stared at him in shock. "But you said it was just out of lust." I stated. " I lied, but I was in a relationship so I told myself that what I was feeling would go away." he explained. "Adym." I said "yea?" he replied. I leaned up to his ear, "make love to me." I whispered. Instantly after I said that Adym layed me down and kissed me. One thing happened after another and now we are both lying naked on his couch. Adym slowly started to massage my left boob while sucking on my right nipple. Not even a minute later his fingers were inside me. "Fuck." I moaned breathlessly, throwing my head back. Adym picked up the pace and added another finger, causing me to moan louder and intertwine my fingers in his hair. " I-Im clo-close." I told Adym. After hearing that he replaced his fingers with his tongue. Moaning loudly I released with his tongue still deep inside me. Flipping us over I gave him a quick kiss before taking his length into my mouth. I licked the tip softly and slowly while working the rest with my hand. Adym moaned loudly and pushed my head down causing me to deep throat him. I continued in the same pattern until he released in my mouth. " I want you to fuck me hard." I told him as he turned me on my hands and knees. Adym wasted no time entering me. He thrusted into me hard and kept going at the same pace. Our moans were the only sounds filling the room. "Ah yes." I moaned. Adym pulled my hair and started thrusting faster, but I could tell he was getting tired from Our position. He pulled out and I we switched spots so now I'm on top. Waiting no time I positioned him at my entrance and slid down. I started bouncing up and down while Adym's hands held my waist. "I'm not gonna make it much longer,Im so close." I moaned out of breath. " me too baby." he replied . I quickly grew closer and closer to my orgasm. Moaning loudly I released around his cock. Adym pulled out and came in my mouth. " fuck that was amazing." He said lying me down on top of Him. " so you love me?" I questioned even though I knew the answer would be no. " I have been in love with you for a long time sweet heart." he replied catching me completely off guard. I just smiled and lied my head on his chest. Adym missed my forehead softly before we both drifted off to sleep.
//\\//\\//\\\///\\//\\
So I know it took a while but I've been so stressed cause of the ACT and it's finally over so hopefully I can update a lot quicker. But thank you ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS your support is great. Btw I have one favor to ask. Could you comment the link to this book to Adym on Instagram. If you do tag me as well. My Instagram is @dess_marie_ and @basically.lastmann

And as always if you have any requests let me know.