Birthday Sex

Today is your birthday and you were upset because your boyfriend Adym forgot. Sitting in your bedroom you watched random YouTube videos that make you laugh. You hear the door open and close downstairs. You quickly turned off YouTube and started scrolling through Instagram on your phone. "Hey babe, what you doing?" Adym questioned walking into y'alls room. " just scrolling through Insta." I replied placing my phone down. Adym climbed on the bed and kissed me. He licked my bottom lip asking for instance but I decided to be a tease and denied it, but he bit my lip causing me to gasp. He took his chance and slid his tounge in my mouth. Next he slowly started kissing my neck looking for my soft spot. When he found it I moaned softly and he made sure to leave a mark.  His hands slowly trailed down to the bottom of my shirt, he removed it quickly and then I removed his before reconnecting our lips. Without breaking the kiss I moved my hands down to his pants and un buttoned them. Within the next two minutes we were both completely naked. Adym kissed me softly before sliding two fingers inside me, I moaned softly arching my back. "Does that feel good baby?" Adym teased. I was so overwhelmed with pleasure that I couldn't even reply, so I just moaned louder. Adym removed his fingers and put a condom on. " you ready baby girl?" he questioned positioning himself at your intrance.  I nodded and he slowly slid inside me.  He started thrusting in and out as fast as he could causing our moans to fill the room. I could tell that I wouldn't last to long. " baby I'm close. " I managed to moan. Adym thrusted a few more times before I moaned loudly and released around his cock. Adym pulled out and removed the condom. Since he didn't cum I started sucking his dick. I took his full length into my mouth and started moving my head up and down as Adym's moans filled the room. I could tell he was close by the way his breaths got short, so I slowly licked his tip sending him over the edge. He came in my mouth and I swallowed. He kissed me right before whispering. " Happy birthday babygirl, but this was just round one."
//\\//\\

Btw requests are greatly accepted! Just comment a request and I will try my best to make it happen!!