One night stand

I had a horrible day and all I wanna do is go to a bar and get drunk, so that's what I did. I'm sitting here completely drunk and still ordering more. "I think you've had enough." Someone said from beside me. "Yeah? Well I don't care what you think." I said turning to him, wow he was good looking. " she's had enough, where's her bill?" He turned to the bartender and asked. Silently he brought over my bill. " Hey, don't listen to him I wasn't done!" I slurred. "He's right chick, you don't need anymore." The bartender replied placing down my bill. I almost passed out when I saw the price, $123? Maybe I have had one too many drinks. By the time I had my wallet pulled out the guy next to me handed the bartender the money. "Um why are you doing?" I asked him. "Paying for your bill." He stated. "I obviously can see that, but I have money." I replied " just accept the favor it's already done." He said back. " fine, thank you tho." I said trying to stand but I lost my balance. I prepared myself to hit the ground, but it never happened, the mysterious guy caught me. "Let me help you home." He said putting his arm around my waist to keep me from falling. " what's your name?" I slurred. " Adym, yours?" he asked back. "Im y/n." I answered. " that's a nice name, why were you drinking so much? If you don't mind me asking." he asked. " um well it's kind of embarrassing." I replied. I was slowly becoming more aware of everything, I mean yes I was still drunk, but not the I won't remember this tomorrow drunk. " you don't have to say it was just a question." he replied sweetly. " well my boyfriend broke up with me, and his reasoning was that sex with Sarah was better." I explained. " which honestly isn't even true I'm a sex God." I mumbled, wow this alcohol was really making me confident. " wanna put that theory to test?" Adym questioned in a joking tone. I actually considered his request, even if he was kidding, I mean he is really attractive and nice. " okay let's do it." I said. " wait, I was just kidding, and you're drunk. I can't do that." he replied. " I'm not completely drunk, I'll remember this tomorrow. Now who's place shall we go too? " I questioned. He just looked at me before replying." We can go to my place." Finally we arrived at what I'm assuming is his house. The second we stepped through the door I smashed my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed back before pulling away and leading me to a room upstairs. By the time we were both in the bed neither of us had any form of clothing on. We kissed a little longer before his lips connected with my neck. He bit my neck a few times making sure to leave marks. Slowly he was working his way down from my boobs to my pussy. Out of nowhere Adym started eating me out causing me to moan loudly. He also started to finger me while sucking on my clit. Moaning loudly I could tell I was close to my orgasm, and so could Adym. He added another finger and started moving faster until i came around his fingers. Pulling them out he flipped us over so I was on top. I slowly took his dick into my mouth licking the tip softly. Adym moaned and threw his head back. I continued on licking the tip then taking it in fully. His moans were slowly getting louder and he pulled on my hair. "I'm gonna cum." He said. I started to lick the tip softly, since it is the most sensitive, until he finally released in my mouth. Before he could flip us over I leaned up to whisper in his ear. "By the way, I like it rough." I whispered sexually. Smirking he turned me around so that I was on my hands and knees. Without a warning he shoved his dick deep inside me. Our moans filled the room, and Adym started to pull my hair, "fuck Adym faster." I moaned breathlessly letting him know I was getting close. Adym picked up the pace and smacked my ass hard. After a few more thrusts I came and Adym pulled out. I started to suck him off until he came in my mouth for the second time. " I think we're gonna have to go a few more rounds, especially if you wanna prove that you're a sex god." Adym smirked.
//\\//\\
Here's another chapter hope you enjoy! Btw I do take request so if you have any ideas please let me know!! Please give this a vote if you liked it❤️❤️