birthday present

Today is my 18th birthday and I haven't seen Adym all day, and to be honest it's kind of upsetting. Getting out of bed I walked into the kitchen to find some food. After looking around I decided to just eat a bowl of cereal. "Arianna, come here." I hear Adym yell from outside. I get up and walk to the front porch. "What?" I asked when I saw him. " I got you something." He said with a smile. "Where?" I replied. Next thing you know he pulls out a puppy from behind him. "Oh my gosh you didn't!" I yelled excitedly. "I remember you telling me how much you've wanted a puppy so I go you one." He answered. Still holding onto the puppy I followed Adam inside to the living room. I sat the puppy down on the floor and sat next to Adym on the couch. "Thank you baby." I said kissing him. Quickly our kiss turned into a heated make out. One thing happened after another and now we are both completely naked on the couch. Adym stated kissing down my jaw to my neck, while his hands traveled down my waist. I moan softly as I feel his fingers enter me. He keeps a steady pace moving his fingers in and out. "More." I moaned looking at him. Adym repositioned himself at my entrance before thrusting slowly. He continued thrusting harder as our moans filled the room. As he continued thrusting I could feel myself reaching my orgasm. "I'm close." Adym moaned. " me too." I said. Adym thrusted a few more times before I released. Adym pulled out and I flipped us over I reached down and took his length into my mouth. Adym moaned as I deep throated him.   It didn't take long to send him over the edge. We layed next to each other our breaths short and uneven. "Happy 18th baby. " Adym said kissing my head. " thanks." I said before laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes.
//\\//\\//\\
sorry for the wait I've been really sick and I'm starting to get better but I hope you like this. I know it sucks, but I'm working on it I'll be able to get more done over the summer. Dedicated to @AriannaBlackburn