Chapter 22

Akemi's POV

            I started to cook some ramen for dinner since I know very well Minato likes ramen and all. I already decorated the house earlier this afternoon. All the rooms except for the bedrooms and bathrooms are painted in a meadow style theme.

            A 3D meadow style theme. The bedrooms walls were painted a forest 3D theme and for the bathroom it's a 3D ocean theme.

            I heard the front door opened and I sensed 3 chakara signatures. I poke my head on the living room to confirm my suspicion, and there sat on the living room, Team Jiraiya except no Jiraiya. I went back to the kitchen and made some dangos. I think they don't plan on saying I'm home so I didn't bother. Sighing I served the food on the table and plates along with some juice

"Guys dinner's ready" I called

            I took off the apron and folded it neatly. Kushina bounce inside and tried to tackle me which she successfully did so we both fell on the floor.

"Akemi!!!!!!!" She squealed excitedly

"What is it now Kushina?" I asked boredly

"Oh lighten up! Tomorrow is the cherry blossom festival! And you're going there!" She giggled

"No way" I said and I went pass her like a ghost and stood up dusting myself off and help her up.

"Pesh come on Akemi! I know you haven't seen it yet!" She clings on my arm

"Of course I have. I just don't like crowded place that's all" I replied while sitting down on my chair

"Yeah right. When was the last time you were around a crowd of strangers?" Daisuke snorted

"When I was assigned to assassinate them all" I replied while munching my dangos......

Time Skip.... 

            I sighed in annoyance before I stared at my below the knee length kimono. It's white colored, with Sakura trees and petals scattered. A baby pink bow. I sighed once again and wore it before I slip on a white pair of ninja sandals. I grabbed my newly made flower crown from the bed and placed it neatly on my head. Since I only let my hair down I planed on putting on a flower crown. I grabbed a camera and slip it on my kimono pocket before I head out.

            Minato probably went with Kushina since I told them I am not coming. I strolled around the village taking pictures to my linings here and there. I walked towards the empty park and towards the lake I used to hang out with. The moon is beautiful with the lake glimmer in the moon light and some Sakura petals floating here and there. I took a picture of it before I heard a couple of footsteps coming my way. Shoot I haven't brought weapons with me. Sensing their chakara isn't a threat I relaxed and tried to ignore it by trying to capture a picture of an owl that was staring at me.

"I thought you aren't coming" Minato said while appearing next to me

"I said I might not but I never said I wouldn't there is a difference there" I said

"I know that" he chuckled

"Uh huh"

            I sat down on the grass and I took the flower crown from my head and placed it on Minato who gave me a confuse look. I giggled at his face and snap a picture of him.

"You look ridiculous!" I chuckled at his shock face

"Hey! Give me that!" He yelled while trying to take the camera from me

"No way Blondie! Wait till everyone sees this!" I laughed.

            He tackled me to the ground catching me off gaurd so we fell on the ground with a thud him on Tom of me our faces so close to each other. I stared at his eyes, those mesmerising blue eyes. I fell like I was under a genjutsu but I know very well I was not. My eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips then back again. I don't know what came to me but I closed my eyes shut and closed the gap between us. Of course it only lasted for a couple of seconds before I pulled away and stared at his blank face, the one that I use to wear. Disappointment and rejection washed over me. I quickly pushed him off me before we both stood up. He still haven't said anything yet.

"Sorry..... I should've known you still have feelings for Kushina. Sorry again" I said blankly before I picked up my camera and sprint away from the blonde

            I arrive back to our house before I shook my head trying to push away those unwanted emotions. I sighed and took off my sandals and walked silently to our bedroom. I layed on the bed hugging the camera before my eyes shut close not bothering to put a blanket on myself I drifted off to sleep.