The unknown

Nick Fury sighed, his mind taking him back to the unusual events taking place all over the world. The word mystery left an unpleasant taste in his mouth, and the fact that all these mysteries seemed to revolve around a kid that looked unassuming and slightly goth at best infuriated him. He didn't like being toyed with, not by a kid whose age they were yet to ascertain. This was new territory, this feeling of not knowing things, these gaps in his records that were supposed to be immaculate. It was almost physical, the need to fill these gaps.

It was like the fates arranged for this bleak file to fall into his hands at just the right time, a file so incomplete they hardly had anything to go by, just the name Nico Di Angelo with no real corresponding records of birth or education, being at the wrong place one time too many. Nick Fury let out a sigh, his one eye taking in words that he almost knew by heart, knowing it was the perfect time to assess a possible threat. It would give the avengers something interesting to do.

Nick Fury felt content, it always pleased him when loose ends were tied. Ensuring the safety of this world was no easy task, after all.

Hey peeps!
whaddya think???
I'm kinda obsessed with Nico di Angelo, he's always been my fave in the Percy Jackson series ..GO NICO d=(^o^)=b.

The first 4 chapters are gonna be super short since I'm just editing what was once there, it's been 3 years since I logged into this account and while I really am grateful to those that given this book a chance, this book does need a lot of editing if I don't want y'all to run away from all the cringe.