Inevitable

Nico groaned when he found himself in Olympus, no longer surrounded by the interrogation room. He didn't even get an opportunity to try out that cackle and that was something he was looking forward to for five whole minutes. The morbid atmosphere of the place didn't help , his mood in fact taking a nose dive when Zeus informed him that he was joining the mortals with neither a please nor a reason to boot. The god of the sky did not do explanations, it just wasn't his kinda thing.

Nico decided to go along with it because he didn't have anything better to do and he really wasn't too keen to test the sky god's creativity now that he was immortal. The whole situation fed his curiosity too, it wasn't often that gods contemplated joining forces with mortals, if that was in fact what they were trying to do. Nico was excited, the possibilities were endless. Sure, he wasn't looking forward to the company but it wasn't like he had a say in it. He wondered what the fates had up their sleeves this time round.

Hey peeps

(ducks and crawls under the bed to escape the daggers thrown my way) SORRY it's been a while since I last updated, okay a very long while and I don't have excuses to be completely honest. This chapter was uploaded three years ago and needed quite a bit of change to be made reader friendly.

🍌🍌 peace? Stay safe and stay tuned :)