...•°Pool Time!°•... (EDITTED)

So after a few times of protests, Haruhi has been feeding me against my will for the past weeks. But I have to admit, his cooking is better than my moms. I have also been a new regular for him.

I don't know, there's just something about him that...makes my stomach twist... In a good way! "...Nisaka!", Tamaki called out of my thinking state "Huh?" "Do you want to go to the beach with us?" I blinked and shook my head. "I-I'm fine." Honey grabs my arm and bats his eyes. "Please Saka-Chan!" I sighed and the twins smiled evilly. Still don't like the vibes I get from them.

"We'll help with your bathing suit." "O-Okay."

~×+×~

So basically they kidnapped Haruhi and now I'm walking with Tamaki. He's showing me to the changing rooms. I changed into their bathing suit. Note to self, never again. I had to find a skirt long enough not to show my pale legs. So after I gather the courage, i walked out to see Haruhi relaxing on a chair. I sat down next to him and he smiled. "Why aren't you going in the pool?", he asked and I shrugged. "I-I like the beach b-better." Man I need to get over this stuttering thing. "Same here. Its more relaxing there.", he agreed and I smiled.

So I sunbathed for awhile until Honey asked me to go to the current pool with him, since Takashi was tired. "S-Sure but no piggy back rides.", I said and he nodded, saying it was only a Takashi thing. We played for awhile until I heard Haruhi call out my name. I turn towards him but before I could hear what the rest he was saying, I was being dragged under.

I felt myself panic as I desperately tried to reach for air. Suddenly, I felt something grab my ankle, making me yelp. Not a good idea. I inhaled water and tried to cough it out, but every time I coughed, more went in. Everything was spinning and I seriously felt my lungs fill with water.

I saw dots when we finally reached the surface. The thing, I soon found out was Honey, dragged me there and did CPR. I felt the water rush out of me as I coughed violently. "Geezus!", I said, clutching my stomach tightly." Are you okay Saka-Chan?!", he asked urgently and I nodded, taking in shaky breaths.

"A-Are you okay?", I asked after a few more coughs. "Yeah. But we better head back to the group.", he said and I nodded. As we walked, i could tell that we were both starting to get hungry. "Uh, h-how about we find some fruit?", I asked and he jumped up and down, flowers surrounding him. "Great idea! I'll go get some! Stay down here."

I saw him climb up a tree, filled with mangos, but as he was about to grab one, he stopped. I looked him confused as he grabbed a vine instead and swung off like George of the Jungle! I gasped as I heard metal clanking together and painful groans.

I ran towards it, hoping that Honey was okay. I hid in a bush and watched as Honey fought a bunch of dudes that look to be in a police force of some sort! I watched from the distance, temporarily shocked.

Soon after they all congratulated him and Haruhi glanced around. "Where's Nisaka?", he asked and I slowly came out of the bushes." H-Hi.", I said and Tamaki yelled, running towards me, trying to hug me. I panicked and ran into Haruhi's already open arms. They were only open because he was stretching but that's besides the point.

He wrapped them around me and chuckled. "Why is it you always run to me?", he asked and I quickly pulled away from him, blushing. "I-I-I don't know. M-Maybe its c-cause I knew you f-f-first?", I asked and I saw the twins smirk evilly.

This is gonna be a pain.