..unexpected surprise.. (EDITTED)

"W-Where are we going?", I asked Haruhi and he chuckled. "I guess they didn't tell you neither. We are hosting a ball, so I thought I could help you pick out a dress.", he said and I blushed. "A-A dress? Like, s-something that shows you legs?", I asked and he looked at me confused.

"Yeah, I mean I think we can find a longer dress if you want." I nodded and he blinked. "Nisaka, have you--" "They're old. I-I just don't like seeing them.", I stated, looking down. He was speechless until he grabbed my hand, sending tingles throughout my body, making my face heat up.

  I looked up at him and he looked into my eyes. "I will make sure that doesn't happen again." I blushed a darker shade and bit my lip, breaking our intense gaze.

  After awhile we picked out a dress, which I must admit it was.....anyways we get back to my house and he walks me to the door. "T-Thank you Haruhi...f-for today.", I said blushing and he smiled. "Not a big deal! How about you open the door.", he said and I looked at him shocked. "W-Why?", I asked and he laughed. "Just do it silly.", he said and I giggled. I smacked my hand over my mouth and watched as Haruhi's face became lightly blushed.

  My whole body felt hot as he started laughing too. "W-What?", I asked, still blushed and he held onto his stomach. "You have such a cute laugh!", he said and I blushed, but smiled.

  I was temporarily speechless and was surprised to find the Host Club, yelling "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NISAKA!" My hands went up to my mouth as I saw my house was decorated with different things.

  My Mom came up to me and gave me a hug. "Happy belated 15th my baby girl.", my mom said and I wrapped my arms around her, putting my face into her neck. "B-But my birthday was months ago.", I said and Tamaki stepped forward. "Well we wanted to celebrate it with you!"

  I turned towards Haruhi and pointed, knowingly. "Y-You-" "Yup!", he said and I gave him a hug, making him loose his balance and fall to the floor. I giggled as Haruhi smiled widely. "That's what I like to see.", Haruhi said silently and I blushed, getting off of him.

   We played a bunch of games, ate a lot of food, brought out baby pictures (thanks to my mom) and we all gathered to watch a movie. My momma went to bed early as we all watched all different movies. I sat next to Haruhi, Tamaki sat on the other side,  Hikaru and Karou shared the love seat, Kyoya had his own and Mori and Honey laid on the floor.

  I felt myself lean my head on Haruhi's shoulder has he put an around around my waist. "Tired?", he asked and I shook my head. I heard the twins whispering to each other and I couldn't help but listen.

"You think Haruhi is lesbian?"
"Yeah! I mean, look at her!"
"Maybe, but I don't think Nisaka knows her gender yet."
"It'll only be a matter of time."

  I blinked and looked up at Haruhi. He does have some girly features ... Oh...my...dogs... I sat up and covered my mouth. "What's up?", Haruhi asked concerned and I shook my head. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Oh my dogs! I-I like Haruhi Fujioka! Haruhi Fukjioka is a girl! I like a girl ! ... And I'm not bothered by it....

  There was a sudden knocking on the door and I opened the door. "Hey, is everything alright?", Haruhi asked, walking in and I closed it. "I-I-I-I have a question.", I said and he nodded, sitting on the edge of the tub.

  "W-W-What do you do, w-w-when you find out y-y-you might....like a girl?", I asked. He looks at me confused and scratched his neck. "I don't know. I'm kinda in the same situation.", he said and I looked down. I guess he....er SHE likes someone else already....

  I bit my lip and stood up. "Come on. Let's go join the others.", I said, walking out with her following me. The guys were circled around and when we entered, they disbanded. "Are you okay Nisaka?", Tamaki asked and I nodded smiling. "Yeah, I was...just a little confused.", I said and they all looked surprised.

  Did I do something wrong? "How about we play 7 Minutes In Heaven?", the twins asked and everyone agreed. "Since its Nisaka's house, she can go first.", Kyoya stated and I sighed, taking the bottle in hand and giving it a good spin. It landed on Mori and I stood up as we walked to my closet.

  "Sorry if its a bit tight in here.", I said and he grabbed me. "What's wrong?", he asked, which surprised me greatly. "Nothing." "You're not stuttering anymore, what's wrong?"

I thought about and I mentally gasped. I haven't been stuttering... I sighed and quickly told him. "---But you can't tell anyone!", I said poking his chest and he nodded. Suddenly the door opened and we casually walked out.

  "Hmmm, they both seem unfazed.", the twins said and shrugged, moving onto the next person, which was Honey. It landed on the twins and they all went in there.

.•*°7 min°*•.

  "Who knew Honey-Sempai hid cake in his pockets."

Next was Tamaki and Kyoya.

.•*°7 min°*•.

  Tamaki walked out a little bit weird and Kyoya was fixing his glasses. "What happened?", Haruhi asked and Kyoya sighed. "The klutz fell due to the small size and landed on me, messing up my glasses.", he said and the twins smirked.

Next was Haruhi. She spun the bottle and I could faintly hear Tamaki chanting his name. It landed on me and I felt my stomach turn. I stood up and we both walked to the closet. I sat down and she sat down across from me.

  "Is something wrong?", she asked and I shook my head. "Yes there is. I don't want you to hide stuff from me."

  "Like you're hiding your gender?", I asked and she blinked. "I'm not hiding. People assume. Just like you did."

"I didn't assume.", I said. "Yes you did! You cared cause I was 'a guy' right?!"
"I cared about personality and ya know what!? I liked you for it! But now that I know I don't have a chance with you then what's the point?!", I said, finally blowing. I felt guilt wash over me as we sat in silence.

  "I'm sorry...", I said and she looked at me. "I'm sorry for assuming and for going off on you like that. I should be there to support you and care about your happiness. I'm sure whoever that girl is, I hope she'll make you happy.", I said, looking down at my feet from over my knees.

  "She has.", she said, which made my heart sink. "I've only known her for a few weeks, but I feel like I can be around her and be myself." I bit my lip, nodding. "I-I'm glad you're happy.", I said, holding back tears.

  She shakes her head and lifts my chin, seeing the tears stream down my face. "Don't you get it? The girl I like is--" the door swung open, reveling the twins faces.

"Times up.", they said and I stood up, wiping my face. "I'd rather not know the person who has your heart.", I whispered to her before walking out.

  I sat on the couch and saw that the twins exchanged a few words with Haruhi. Haruhi shook her head, rubbing her face before we all got ready for bed. "I have a few sleeping bags, a guest room, a couch and someone can sleep in my bed."

  They all took the sleeping bags, couch and guest room instead of my room. "Are you sure?", I asked the twins and they nodded. "You go sleep." "A princess needs her beauty sleep.", they said and I smiled sadly. "Thanks guys."

So without any further explanation, I went to bed.