.~💜Lets Go!💜~. (EDITTED)

I walked down the halls and into my classroom. I sat down next to Haruhi and she smiled. "Hey, what happened when I left?", she asked and I kept my gaze down. "Nothing."

  She looked at me and grabbed my hand, out of instinct I pulled away, looking scared. My back was sore and I had put makeup all over the bruises. She looked down at my hand then her eyes went narrow. I looked at my hand and gasped, hiding it.

  She had wiped away the makeup. "Sensei, I need to have a word with Nisaka.", she said, standing up and gently grabbing my hand, walking out.

We walked to the bathroom and she took off my shirt, seeing the bruises and cuts. "He did this to you?", she asked and I kept my gaze down. "Why didn't you tell me? Do you not trust me? I thought we were good? Why would you keep this a se--"

"WOULD YOU STOP!", I yelled, making her close her mouth. "Y-You really think I could tell someone about this? A-A-About the pain I-I go through on a daily basis?", I said, looking at the gaping gashes in my back that had recently opened.

They had started to bleed and I sighed. "I-I-I can't go anywhere...I-I couldn't tell anyone because of him...m-my momma d-doesn't know."

Haruhi grabbed my hand, making me look up at her. She looked at me knowingly and nodded.

Weeks later...

  My momma and I had moved closer to the school, my momma's 'boyfriend' was throw in prison, and Kyoya payed for my medical bills.

  I heard light knocks and I told them to come in. I looked over, since I was laying on my stomach and see Haruhi with some flowers.

  I sat up and smiled, taking the flowers from her. "T-Thank you Haruhi." "No problem. Hey Saka?", she asked as I put the flowers in a vase of water. Her hands slipped around my waist from behind, making me blush.

  "Wanna go out and have a picnic next weekend?" I looked at her and she smiled, giving me a peck on my nose. I giggled and sighed. "F-Fine. A-As long as you bring some sweets."

  She smiles. It's been a month since I met Haruhi and she forced me to eat. "Always. Anyway, the guys should be here any--" "Already been here.", I turned around to see Haruhi's not so happy father glaring daggers into my soul.

  "H-Hello Mr. Fujioka.", I said and Haruhi gave him a look. He sighed as Haruhi stepped away from me. "Dad, you said you wouldn't."

"I know I know. It's just. MY BABY GIRL HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" I blushed and she did too. "W-We aren't dating yet!", Haruhi said and they all looked confused. "Yet?", Kyoya asked, causing the twins the chuckle and make me blush.

"I-I .. Ugh never mind! Anyways, we came here to take you to the beach with us.", she said and I smiled. "S-Sure!" "I bet if we asked she'd say no."

"No she would've said yes, but only because of Haru-Chan was going.", Honey said and I covered my face.
"T-That's not true. Y-Y-You guys are my friends.", I said and they all, aside from Kyoya, Mori and Haruhi hugged me.

I giggled softly as I hugged them back. "Alright. Let's go!", I said without stuttering and Haruhi helped me pack.

Today's gonna be great!