Intro

The words in my head gradually grew louder, blocking any sound from the outside world. I pressed my hands against my ears unsuccessfully muffling out those voices...

Those very voices that controls every second and detail of my life. Never letting up and giving me a chance to think straight and make my own choices.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I screamed a silent scream in the silence of reality. The bland room that surrounds my empty soul that carries out into the darkness, no where to get back out in the light of day. No hope to spare me of this suffering.... This is my helpless life.

A 17 year old girl is remotely mute never has spoken a word besides the voices inside her head. But what no one knows is that she... well you'll figure it out in the story. Happy reading.

Sorry that my intro isn't that long but if you like to stay with me longer, please go on to the next chapter. I really hope that y'all enjoy my story.

PLEASE READ:

Okay so I was having some difficulties with this story. Luckily I wrote this on my docs. Reason why is because most of everything on here I wrote vanished and just completely messed up. I had to fix everything back the way it was. It made me pretty upset but everything is ok now.