Ch. 3

Heather

' One Week Later'

I walked in the apartment, kicked my shoes off and went to my room, Nicole went to the court like she always does and Mike met up with Shaun and Brian is at daycare so I just went on home. I changed into Shaun's sweats and T-shirt before walking to the bathroom, I wear my brothers clothes because... well because they're more comfy and he wouldn't care anyway. I closed the bathroom door and flicked on the lights walked over to the sink and thoroughly washed all the make-up from my face, I dried it and looked at myself in the mirror and ran my finger across my previously busted lip that's starting to heal and my black eye that's slowly fading, the scars on my arms are completely gone though. I may have to cover this stuff up for maybe another week but that's ok, I'm really mad that I'm allowing this stuff to happen to me, why would I let my mom's secretly abusive boyfriend abuse me and make passes at me? I know it's wrong but I just can't build up the courage to tell my momma, Imagine how hurt she would be, no I can't do it...maybe one day I will but today just isn't that day. I opened the door and turned the light off before walking out, I went to the kitchen to get something to drink and like usual Blake's just sitting in his chair watching TV. I just pretended that he wasn't even there and continued on to the kitchen.

Blake: aye make me something to drink.

I just ignored him, I really don't have time for these games, and he needs to learn some respect.

Blake: I know you hear me

I just continued to ignore him, made my drink and started to head back to my room.

Blake: oh so u gon ignore me huh?

'That's kind of the point' I thought to myself. I was about to open my room door when I noticed something flying and before I had time to react it hit the wall and shattered right next to my head. I looked down and noticed it was my mom's favorite vase; did this man just try to hit me with a vase? I was in too much shock to notice him coming my way and when I did it was too late. He knocked my juice right out of my hands spilling a little bit of it on me, he snatched me by my hair and I fell to the ground but that still didn't stop him he dragged me into the room that him and my mom share. He closed the door and locked it, he walked over to me and punched me straight in the jaw.

Blake: You thought ignoring me was smart?

I rubbed my jaw and just shook my head no

Blake: answer me hoe.

" No"

He continued throwing blows at me left and right. I couldn't stop him because he was to strong, my face was just starting to heal so i couldnt afford another black eye, so all I could do was block my face which made him more upset.

Blake: move yo hands.

I didn't do it because I was too scared.

Blake: Move yo damn hands.

I still didn't do it and he was furious. Where's help when you need it.

Blake: I see you not gon listen...so ill make you.

He stopped hitting me and snatched me up by my hair and threw me on the bed. He climbed in bed and crawled towards me, of course I'm scooting back but I froze once I realized he backed me into the corner of the bed. Great now I can't escape, he gave me this devious grin backed up a little and pulled me towards him by my legs, I tried to scream hoping someone would hear me but he slapped me across the face.

Blake: don't try that screaming shit; I'm bout to give you something to scream about.

He ripped my shirt off of me and tied my hands to the headboard then he took off my sweat pants. He licked his lips as he stared at my body, this man is so disgusting, he leaned down and tried to kiss my lips but I turned away. He slapped me again.

Blake: look at me... don't resist.

What am I resisting I really don't like this man, I honestly despise him.

He held my face in place as he kissed me; my tears are uncontrollable right now, he continued to kiss lips then he traveled to my neck and sucked on it I guess trying to leave a hickey. He kissed from my chest to my panties, he tried to open my legs I tried closing them but he forced them back open. He rubbed my pussy and before he could try to do anything else there was a knock at the door, THANK GOD. He cursed under his breath got up and left the room still leaving me tied to this bed. He walked back in a few minutes later upset.

Blake: you lucky one of my boys came over or id be all in that cat.

I mentally rolled my eyes. He untied me and let me get up, he watched me get dressed. I grabbed my brothers now destroyed T-shirt and hurried out of the room and into mine before his friend saw me. I walked in the room and collapsed on the bed, maybe my life will change for the better one day but thank god for that knock on the door or who knows what Blake would've been doing to me by now.

~~~~~~

Blake is disgusting

Pic of heather on the side

comment, vote, and add to your reading list please :)