(Y/n) the Shy Playboy

I take back what I said about doing anything for a free meal.
I mean, me and Len did get our free meal, but it came with a price....a HUGE price.
Me and Len just took the two girls out to lunch at a restaurant called "Maji Burger".

*Kuroko: Hey, that's where I get my milkshakes from...*

I will admit, they do have pretty good (F/F) milkshakes there.
Me and Len ordered hamburgers while the girls ordered salads. Of course the girls were going to order salads! No wonder why they're so skinny!
I quietly sip my milkshake as the playboy teases the girls.

"You know, you ladies didn't need to pay for the food~"

"Aww but Len! We wanted to!"

"Yeah! We can't have you or your friend starve!"

What are we, dogs? I wanted to say, but I didn't want to be rude. One of the girls then asked me a question.

"You still haven't told us your name, kid~"

I stare at the dumb blonde awkwardly.

"Uhhhh m-my name?"

The dumb blonde nods, making me gulp. My mind was blank at that moment, I didn't know what to call myself. That's when Len stood up for me.

"His name is Haruhi!"

...Seriously? Did he seriously just use an Ouran High School Host Club reference? What do I look like? A Host?

*Haruhi: You are now _;)*

Great, just great. I rub the back of my head nervously.

"Y-Yeah...m-my names Haruhi"

"Ah, well it's a pleasure to meet you~"

The dumb blonde smiled mischievously at me, puzzling me. Why is she smiling like that? I then felt a hand brush against my leg...
I wince and slap Len's leg, making him jump from his seat.

"Ow!"

"Are you okay Len?!"

The two ladies screamed, causing attention to us. Len nods, then sits back down. He whispered in my ear.

"What the heck was that for?!"

"You know what you did! You touched my leg, you pervert!"

"I did not touch your leg, that was one of the ladies~"

"N-Nani?"

"They truly think you're a boy, you have to go through with it till lunch is over, can you handle that?"

"Y-Yeah...I-I think so"

...Like I said, I take back my words, literally. It all happened so fast:
We were just at Maji Burger eating a free meal and the next...we were both in Len's limo entertaining the girls. Well, more like Len entertaining the girls.
I just sat there in the leather black seat, staring out the window. I then felt one of the girls touch my shoulder.

"Hey Haruhi~ aren't you going to give me a kiss?"

"Uhhhh I-I'm not really a kissing person...or a girl person"

I spoke in my boyish tone, making her giggle. She got closer to me, slowly stroking my leg.

"Oh come on~ I know you want to~"

"I-I really don't, so please leave me alone..."

I had to act like this sheepishly boy, it was the only way I wouldn't get caught by these fangirls. She was disgusting and I wanted to get away from her. I remembered Len's words. She then grabbed one of my hands and put it on her....well you get the picture. I didn't like touching other people, so I was blushing pretty bad. Len noticed this and pulled my hand away from her.

"Hey Haruhi! Don't get too wild for that! We're still in public~"

"...We're alone in a limo with these girls, Len"
(⌒_⌒;)

"Well you still don't have the proper experience with teasing the ladies! Right girls?~"

The two fangirls nodded as they kept swaying left and right, nosebleeding from Len's tease. They both then fainted.
Len sat beside me the rest of the ride, speaking to me.

"Don't worry, once we get back to the club, I'll send them off~"

"This was the worse day ever"

"I know I know! But you did great acting like a boy! You should cross dress more~"

"Don't even start Banana Boi, I already am a boy as it is"

With that, the two of us laughed for the very first time. Maybe this day wasn't so bad...and I did get my free food so, what could go wrong?