WHA WHA WHA?!

Now you all may be thinking that this was a cute scene...well to me, it definitely wasn't.
HE'S KISSING ME! HE WAS LITERALLY KISSING ME! ON THE LIPS! AND WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT THIS WAS MY FIRST KISS!
THE BANANA HEAD TOOK MY FIRST KISS!

"M-Mmph!"

My words were muffled by his lips on mine, I couldn't scream for him to stop this crazy act. I kept pushing and trying to pull away, but his arms just tighten around my body. We stayed like this till we reached the cement ground, the platform making a clank sound as it landed. Len slowly pulled away...now's my chance for revenge~
I kept pounding his head with my small fists, my anger culminating.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY FIRST KISS, YOU PERVERT?!"

"H-Hey! I didn't know that was your first kiss! Gomensai! But there's an important lesson to this!"

"And what is that?..."
ఠ_ఠ

"Never let your guard down~"
(^ω^)

...I hit his head again, causing it to have a bruise.
He sweatdrops as he scratched the back of his head.
I examined the streets and there was no sign of the fangirls...phew.

"I'm going home, I don't have time to waste here running away from a bunch of sluts"
(>_<)

"Hey! I said watch your language around me!"

"You're not my dad, Baka. See you tonight...for work I mean"

"Wait!"

Len said as he held my wrist, making me blush a little. Wait, why the hell should I be blushing? Oh yeah...it's because the Banana Head just took my first kiss...
Len smiles as he looks around the sidewalk.

"Let's go out, before the fangirls come back~"

"Are you crazy? I'm not going to get caught with you again, I rather go home and watch Boku no-"

He put a finger to my lips, his eyes widened as his face was turning bright red.

"Please. Don't. Say. That. Anime"

I laugh, making him jump back in surprise. I held my stomach, trying to gasp for air. Oh the look on his face was hilarious! I should've took a picture of it!

"I'm just kidding! I haven't even watched that show...yet"

"P-Please don't watch it...it's bad...really bad"

He said as he covered his nose. Is he having a nosebleed? Is the anime really that bad? Well I heard bad things about it, but I never expected it to have an effect on the pervert himself.
I gave him a tissue.

"But seriously, I don't want to be chased by your fangirls again"
( ̄ー ̄)

"Hmm...I have an idea! Come with me (Y/n)!"
___________________________

You know, Len isn't really a Banana Brain after all...why am I saying this? Because of his idea of disguising me as a boy actually worked! Here's the whole story:
I wore a giant blue sweater with a red cap and Beats headphones, ripped up pants and white tennis shoes. I even covered my face with sunglasses so no girl noticed me, not even the angry mob of fangirls that were coming towards us now...WAIT! THEY ALREADY FOUND US?!
OH SHIT, WHADDUP!
I lowered my head, trying to cover my face with one of my hands as the fangirls got closer to us. They then spoke to Len.

"Len-kun! We finally found you!"

"Guess that sloppy girl's gone! But..."

"Who's your friend Len?"

They didn't recognize me? Oh wow...these girls are such bakas, I had to laugh. I kept quiet as I stared at the ground, ignoring their gaze. The girls kept asking Len who I was, but Len just waved his hands.

"Oh he's just an old friend of mine, I'm giving him some tips on how to be a playboy just like me~"

"Aww well we hope that he becomes a great playboy like you Len-kun!"

"He's pretty quiet...you should get him out of his shell!"

"Yeah Len! Why don't you two take us out to lunch so he could learn?"

To lunch? The word lunch made my stomach growl and my (e/c) eyes sparkle with delight. I grip one of the girls shoulders gently, staring at her through my sunglasses. Luckily for me, my voice was deep so I sounded like a boy.

"Ummm are you going to pay for the lunch if me and Len go...?"

"Why sure! Anything for my favorite playboy in the world!"

I smile, then wrap my arm around Len.

"Then we shall go out to lunch with you ladies!~"

This was an insane idea but hey, I'll do anything for a free meal.