The End?

Nothing happened. Huh? I slowly opened one of my eyes and found Carrie staring back at me, a normal expression on her face. Why didn't she kill me already? Not that I wanted to die or anything. Then she fell on top of me, unconscious.
I pushed her off me and move her to the side, careful not to wake her. I found Len standing above us, breathing deeply. He had knocked her out with a...
Banana.
I laughed.

"You seriously knocked her out with a fruit?!"
(ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖

"I didn't have any other option! I just grabbed what was close to me!"

"Well thank god! I thought that I was going to be a goner! How did you untie yourself?"

"Let's just say that one of my fans was a Girl Scout who taught me how to tie and untie ropes~"

Len gently grabs my hand and helps me up, pulling me into his chest unexpectedly. I blushed.

"L-Len..."

"(Y/n) I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I didn't want you to get involved with this! I didn't want you to get involved with any of this!"
.·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·.

"Len, it's fine, really. You didn't know that she was going to escape from jail and rape you"

He stared at me with tears in his blue eyes, his eyes red and puffy. Aww even when he cries, he's so cute. I hugged him tightly and wipe the tears off his red cheeks.

"B-But she hurt you...she almost killed you...I shouldn't have went to her in the first place...asking her for dumb advice..."

"I know I know, but it's all over now. Let's call the police and they'll put her back in jail-"

I get cut off by the sound of a helicopter flying near the window and someone crashing through the window! It was Snake! Snake had a confident face on.

"Don't worry kid! I'm here to save-"

The military man stared at me and Len, then drops his gun.

"Andddd you already saved your boyfriend"
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Me and Len laughed, causing Snake to nervously chuckle and scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Umm do I have to pay for the window damages?"
(^^ゞ

A few minutes later, the police escorted the crazy chick Carrie to their car, holding her so she wouldn't try to kill me or Len. Before they put her in the car, she freezes in her tracks.

"Wait...let me talk to (Y/n) and Len first"

Me and Len slowly but carefully approach the woman, Len nervously fiddling with his thumbs while I whistled awkwardly.

"Umm what is it, Carrie?"

I asked her as I held Len's hand, earning a blush from him. Carrie softly smiled at us.

"I learned a very important lesson today...I learned that I should never hurt anyone, especially you since you love Len with all your heart...you've also taught me not to use boys for pleasure or for any other reason at all"

I was surprised to hear all of this from her, even after what we've been through this night. I smiled at her, then pat her shoulder.

"Well, I'm happy that you understand the importance of true love Carrie...you may took her away now"

I hesitantly say to the policemen. I didn't want to say it, but Carrie deserved it. Carrie spoke to us again.

"There's one more thing I learned from today..."

"Aww what?"

She mischievously smiles.

"I learned that you're a total idiot to believe that! Everyone here is an idiot! And I will get you someday! Len, baby! When I come back, we're going to get married and-"

The policemen shoved her inside the car and quickly shut the door before she finished her sentence. I laughed.

"Well we all know who's the real idiot here...but that's none of my business"

Sips tea as Len quickly changes into different clothes and sips tea with me.

"Yeah~ That's none of our business~"

After the police (and the crazy Len fans) left, it was just me and Len...well Snake was there trying to repair the broken window. Len rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I'm still sorry for wanting to be a playboy even after we started dating...I should've known better"

"It's fine Len, you just wanted a job to support us"

"That and because I know you're jealous~"

He smirks, making me blush.
I growl at him.

"N-N-No I'm not! Baka!"

Snake laughs as he puts a cigarette in his mouth, lighting it up.

"So...what now?"

"What now what?"

"Are you guys still dating or what?"

Me and Len blushed at each other, but then smiled. We both embraced each other, staring into each other's eyes.

"Why yes~"

"Yes we are~"

The end...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ha! You all really thought it was over?! Hell no! There's still more to the story, you baka's! But for now: