003. | THE START OF US

一 ✦ 一
A/N: I made this chapter way too looong.

一 ✦ 一   A/N: I made this chapter way too looong

Simmy got done with her talk  and she came into the room, red faced and teary eyes. I felt so bad. I just wanted to hug her and never let her go.

"You okay?" I ask cautiously. "Do I look okay?" She murmured plopping down on the bed; face first. "I know, I know stupid question. I apologize." you ain't gotta be so fucking harsh, bitch.

"What did your mom say?"

"Just, give me a hug, please" "Anything for you" I chuckle, laying back on the bed with her. I wrapped my petite little arms around her trim waist and pulled her close into me. She stayed quite for a bit causing  my mind to began to run wild at the thought of those boys on the song being in the same room as me. tonight.

The second guy, ski, sounded kind of hot. Bitch, you got a boyfriend. Zico probably calls other girls hot. I don't mind if he doesn't act on it or say it to their face. Freedom of speech, right? I cam't get mad. Yasmine you're a mess, honey. I know, I know. I just-

"Let's get ready, now." Simmy announced breaking the conversation in my head. Her straight, ebony fell into her face as she jumped up. A light chuckle escaped my lips as I nodded and pulled myself up, following her over to the two door closet.

"I bought this bralette a while ago. I think you might like it" She hinted. Push a rack of dress back to walk inside the closet.

I've been in her closet many time, but I could not help to gasp at how big it is every time. I follow behind her to the table of bras and lingerie. "I don't want nothing to exposing" I warned as she keeled down to the bottom cabinets to pull out a clear, gold studded bra.

Is she out of her mind?  "Do I look like a prostitute to you?" I snap, looking at her in disbelief that she thinks I'd wear something like that.

"Man, it's a college party. Everyone is going to be dressing slutty." She sighed grabbing a pair of tight denim overalls from one of the racks and pushing it up against my body. "You got me fucked up, Sim." I pushed her hand away from me and walk over to the dresses.

"Try something different for once" she protested, grabbing onto my arm. "No" I simply say.  "$400; if you wear it for just today" "You going to pay me to wear this?" I almost scream.

"$500. Bitch, we both know you need the money. I'll pay for your Uber and food!" She continued on. damn, she got me.

"Show me the money first" I sigh throwing the overalls over my shoulder. She pulled out 4 hundred dollar bills and 2 fifties from her back pocket and threw them on the bed.

"Deal?" "I'm going to wear a sweater over it, though" I agreed, placing the bra in my hand and walking out the closet and back to the room.