005. | CHEATER, CHEATER

character change: Chris brown AS ZICO

+ A$AP ROCKY didn't really fit Zico's personality

*

*

*

I flipped over on the bed, placing my hand on his chest. He slept so peacefully; I couldn't help, but smile.

"Slept well?" I whisper into the side of his face. He rolls over, murmuring something inaudible back. I chuckled lightly, pulling myself up. The coldness of the crispest morning air struck my half naked body, causing me to shiver lightly as I pick my shirt off the bedroom floor and on.

I walk over to the bathroom. The smile on my face won't seem to disappear as I pick up my tooth brush. "You gotta leave before Sim" I holler into the room, between brushing.

"Alright. I'm leaving" He grunted. I spit the last of the tooth paste out and walk back out into the room. He stood on the far side of the bed, pulling his jeans back on.

"You're kinda cute when you sleep" I tease, plopping back on the bed. "And you're kinda cute when you moan my name." My face flushes red as I shake my head in embarrassment.

"Haha, funny." I sarcastically say. "You knew what you were doing last night, for someone that's looks and acts innocent. What's your body count?" He asked, laying down on the bed, besides me.

"Body count?"

"Yeah, like how many people have you had sex with?" He explained.

I chuckle out loud again, taking my pillow that rested on my chest and hit him with it. "Why would you ask a question like that?" I trying to sound offended. "No, I'm just saying. You're good in bed; I was impressed." He replied, reassuring me.

"Honestly, 2 people."

"I don't judge; no need to lie"

"I'm serious! I swear. I'm a sex slump. It barely excites me" sitting up, I pull the pillow into my lap. "It helps with stress, though" I add

"Doesn't excite you? Sex is probably the best part of life." He turned to face me.

"Ugh, you're a pig" I jokingly say, turning away from him.

"I guess, there's not much completion for me then" He completely ignored my insult, wrapping an arm around me and placed a kiss on my temple. Shivers went down my back when his lips came in contact with my skin and I turn back around to him. I look into his eyes and at that moment we were face to face, just looking at each other. I cupped the side of his face, placing a light kiss on his lips as he gently ran his fingers through my hair.