17 | NEW GIRL, NEW BODY

Danny was escorted out the hospital in handcuff after Zico gave his statement. Turns out, it was Danny the whole time. I befriend my sister almost-killer. My stomachs sank at my feet as I sat on the hospital bed looking for the right thing to say. I guess my discomfort was noticeable since multiple nurses asked if I was lost or need assistance.

"I'm fine. I promise," I explained to the last nurse who was cleaning up the glasses from the shattered window.

"I'll take your word for it, dear. Just let us know if you do change your mind." She informed with a warm smile before exiting the room, leaving me and Zico alone in the room. I was already changing but before I could even open my mouth Zico closed the room.

His once again expressionless eye locked on mine and my heart dropped to meet with my stomach.

"You, " His voice low, filled anger and hurt as his words traveled through his gritted teeth.

"I-I zico, it's not like that—" I stumbled over my words but his hand raised and my words came to a stop.

"Look...

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait. School just started for me and I literally have no time log into my wattpad account, let along write a full chapter.