007. | MURDER HE WROTE

30 votes

Jeans and tights are all off. 
Black as fuck, we're all goths.
Protect your bitch, at all costs

 Protect your bitch, at all costs❞

Sim's P.O.V

"Alright, bet on it" I challenge, throwing a couple hundreds on to table. "You're gonna lose all your money" de'mor warned. "Nah. You're the only ones taking L's here. Run it up" I demanded.

He tossed his money onto the table before shaking the two dice piece in his hand. He then joined the game piece with the cash on the table. I bit my bottom lip knowing it is doesn't land on 3 . . . I lose all my money. I saw one of the dice slowing down. It looked like it was gonna land on a six and the other keep going. I panicked and nudge the table with my foot. Stupid, stupid.

I didn't realize how hard I kicked the table because the dice flew off the table and de'mor jumped up in anger

"You're cheating!"

"I had a cramp in my leg, dude!"

"Don't play with my money, young blood" He warned. "This not a game"

"Boy, please. You're not going to bust nothing" I sucked my teeth, waving my hand in his face. "I won fair and square"

"Alright" he simply walked out of the room. I stuck my tongue out laughing as I bent over the table and collected my money. I stashed 5,000 in my bra and panties before putting the rest in my wallet. Grabbing the remote besides me I sat back down turning on the t.v that was mounted onto the wall.

"Where is he?" A fainted voice came from the other room, but I knew exactly who it belonged to. Zico, this my party! ugh.

Zico slammed into the front door, all crazy waving his gun at the other females in the room. Demanding them to leave. I never had seen him this upset before. The last girl besides me dashed out the room and It was just me and him. Fuck