010. | RUSSIAN ROULETTE

"911 what's your emergency?"
"I'd like to report a crime"
"What crime as been committed and where? And are you alright ma'am"
"Umm, yes I'm good. Uhh, a hostage case... possibly murder"

There was a short pause, before the operated spoke. "What's your name, Ma'am?" I knew she wouldn't take me seriously if I did this anonymously, so I had to answer "Yasmine . . Yasmine Mazes"

"Ma'am, if you have a crime to report, we could send a patrol officer to take your statement" "NO!" I nearly scream. "I just need you to listen to me" I force my words out. "Okay," the woman said, impatience flattening her tone. "My boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend found out I was cheating on him and he beat me-" "He beat you?" She cut me off, her tone was completely different now. "Yes," I answer, trying to finish my sentence.

"That's a human rights violation and he can be charged with domestic violence. Now, Is there a way for you to get away-"

"JUST LISTEN TO ME PLEASE!" I interrupt. The line went dead and I had my chance to speak. "His not here right now. He went to go find the boy and something happened on the way. I think he's invo-"

The phone was snatched out of my hand. I spun on Ski and pushed him. "Give me my phone." I demand. "I apologize, officer. My sister has been watching too much law and order. She's a little jokester" He chuckled the most fakest laugh "Yes, correct. She's safe and sound. Thanks for the concern" He said hanging up.

"No."  sticking the cell into his windbreaker, his face passive like he was over this game.

"Give me my damn phone, Ski" I pushed him again and reached for his jacket. He grabbed my hand, holding them against him. "Why do care about who I call and don't? Give me my phone" I demand. "Why wouldn't I care?" He bit out.

"You didn't care a hour ago when you just left me in this room, leaving me to go insane. You definitely didn't care when you came into my house acting like a friend then came on me, fucked me, and left. & You were too much of a pussy to face Zico yourself and have him come look for you! You're a little ass boy, Ski. Now give me my phone!" The verbal-vomit poured out my mouth. All the pent up frustration and confusion over the last three days finally left me. This was my chance to tell him exactly how I felt and I couldn't control it. "Watch it, Yasmine"  He snarled and forced me to take a step back.

"Or else what?" I shook my head "You're pathetic wast-" A strong hand wrapped around my throat, forcing my head back. The grip on my jaw tightened, holding me in place as Ski pinned me between his hard body and the wall

"Hit me! Hit me, ski. Hit me just like all those other guys did. Do it. Hit me." I provoke him as his jaw clenched and he leaned down, his mouth was inches from mine "Under normal circumstances, I would put that dirty mouth to good use" My body heated but I ignored it "I can't believe I slept with someone like you" turning my head away from him but his hand gripped my chin forcefully and brought it back. He stared was intently  into my eyes, holding my stare captive. My back stiffened and he released his grip.

"I wouldn't hit you" He said. "But you had no problem chocking the life out me right now?" I cough, rubbing my neck. "You bring that side out of me. The things you were saying weren't very pleasant"

"Pathetic, just like I said. Can't even handle a couple of words" I notice his hand move again but he lowered it. He had some type of self control, I had to give it to him. If it were Zico, my head would've been blown off.

"Yasmine, watch your fucking mouth" He warned, again. I rolled my eyes, placing my hand out. "Give me my phone" I ordered.

"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes! Give me my phone!" I screamed
"Nope"