008. | KILLERS, KILL.

❝Hold on, wait a minute

"Shot?" I asked, still pressed up against the wall

"Shot?" I asked, still pressed up against the wall. "Is it Ski?" I accidentally asked out loud, my clear voice ripping through the dead silent room .

"Man, I still can't believe Ski messed around with like you" He was challenging me. "You're a basic ass broad. What? Is he gonna pull the 'it's the personality that matters' card?" I just stood there soaking in his insults as Jahseh stayed quite; which only give him more motivation to continue. "All you're good for is probably giving top. Bottomless throat with a slick mouth. I should really fuck you up" It felt like he was talking to himself, saying whatever popped into his head. He had no filters at this point. "Ski use to be a real nigga" He finally said, turning away from me.

He's realer than you.

"Bet that's why no girl will go longer than a night with you, huh?" I spatted. "That's why every girl goes home with pump instead of you. You're like 20 and he's 16. Is your game that weak? Oh wait it is" I answer myself "The girl you fell for left you. Took the kids and everything. You're a piece of shit and waste of space. If I were you... I'd apologize to my mother for giving birth to something like that. Apologize for thinking you can get everything with money. Love, happiness, bitches? Nah, I'm sorry to say, but that's not how this world works" I knew I was gonna regret everything I said once I finished.

My head flung to the wall once his palm connected with my cheek. I sunk to the floor as I cupped my bruised cheek. "Who gave you permission to speak to me?" He spitted everywhere as he shouted at me. He grabbed the collars of my shirt, pulling me back up to my feet. I saw his hand fly back and my eyes shut, I knew once his hand swung forward again; I'd be knocked out. My eyes were shut for a good minute. I peeked through one eye, the hit was taking too long. I only came to see his arm was in the air as Jahseh held his wrist.

"Violence won't get your point across. She's a stubborn little jit"

"I'm not trying to get my point across. I'm trying to get my fist across. Now, get off me." He said jerking his hand away.

Jahseh dropped his hand only to reach into his back pocket. He pulled out a small switch blade and pressed it up against the side of Purpp's collarbone.

Friendship goals, huh?

"Get out" he ordered. "And, demand me to do something again. I'll cut your ass up. Every piece. Now move it" All his friends are really violent. Purpp released my collar once the blade was off his neck and walked out the room.

"Yet, you watched him slap the first time" I coughed, rubbing my cheek.

"You're lucky I stopped him. My mans was gonna kill you. Matter a fact, that mouth of yours is gonna kill you." He corrected himself. "Watch yourself" He advised.

I shook my head, as I slid down the wall until I found myself sitting on the ground. "How about you, you watch me walk out this motherfucking room." I heard a low chuckle from him and he went back to his jokester self.