Neighbors With Benefits

https://www.wattpad.com/44200471-neighbors-with-benefits

By Ludlyn

~~~

You thought he was the one. He taught you how to love, believe that forever does really exist and Prince Charming is real. He made you fall for him hard. Hard in a way that you made yourself believe that he was your source of life, without him you're lifeless.

Until you saw him, with other girl. Making out and almost having s.ex in the club, not only once. You we're too wreck that all you want to do is get drunk and forget about everything. The next day, you messed up but ready to forgive him because you love him that much. Until you realized that you're not on your room! Fvck! Where the hell am I?

You heard someone talk beside you and your soul almost left your body when you saw your neighbor lying beside you smiling widely and naked! "I had a great night with you Kylie, I want to play with you all over again." Sabi pa niya sakin. No! No! No! Tell me I didn't just give in my virginity just like that! And not with this guy! Not with my Neighbor! Not with my Boyfriend's younger brother! Shīt!

😳February 17, 2017 👍
Tibay, tatag, at talas ng iyong braincells ay masusubukan. 😂✌ Why? Dami kasing typos, misspelled words, and even wrong grammars/lack of word/s that you need to filled by yourselves. (Kung saka-sakaling di pa din in-edit ni otor sa panahong ito'y inyong babasahin.)

Maguguluhan kang sundan 'yong kwento at first, basta ang gulo lang ni otor. (haha peace po tayo, or ako lang talaga ang may problema sa pag-intindi)

Ma-oo-OA-han ka sa ugali nong bidang babae sa mga unang kabanata, for being martyr na kahit niloloko na nga.. still she doesn't want to end her relationship with her bf, kesyo she's lifeless kuno without him. Duh. 😪 Which ganon din naman ginagawa niya, cheating with her boyfriend's brother. Tsk.

Pero don't despair and never be discourage or be disappointed.. kahit magkaganun 'yung istorya, you'd like it at the end. I like her plot. A lot. Very consistent, for me lang naman. Kasi she still ends up to where she really must belong.. according to the flaws (sentences, dialogue, monologue, WATCHAEVAH of all the characters) and plots of the story. Hindi 'yong dahil trip lang niyang ganon Yong ending 'nong istorya. (Tulad nalang 'nong previous story na nabasa ko. Di angkop, at parang di reasonable 'yung ginawang tandem [unrelated to the flaws of the story]. Haha 😂 Ako na, ako na ang echoserang pusa na madaming alam.)

MATURE CONTENTS were so aheemmm! 😂, skip..if you don't want to read their private 'sexy time' sabi pa ni otor. (madami siya 😁)

In addition, heavy dramas (maiiyak ka talaga if you have a mamon heart haha) and sweetness, kalandian, kamalditahan scenes were in this story.

You will surely like it or even love their epic story. 😊