Epilogue

So sorry for the long wait, but here it is! I was planning on writing a sequel to this so I added in the main character to that! Happy reading!

Aiden Woods

After the whole Angel incident, Jackson and I decided to go home, not caring if we missed Science and math. We had friends in each of the classes that could tell us what we did. It wasn't like it was the beginning of the year either. It was actually about a month till all of our friends graduated alongside ourselves. I was really happy to be graduating because I could spend all the time that I'm not working with Jackson and our friends. I didn't work that much compared to other teenagers my age, but I worked a little.

"I love you so much," Jackson whispered in between kisses. As of the moment, we were home in his room making out on his bed. His kissing trailed down to my neck making me moan in pleasure.

"God, I love you, too. So much, so much." I mumbled, throwing my head back with pleasure.

"I love you, too, Aiden," he whispered back. Without thinking, my hand started to slide up his shirt, running my fingers over his -omigoodnessgracious- amazing abs. After a few minutes of us making out, things began to get even more heated. Both of our shirts were off and our hands were nearing the edge of each others jeans.

"Um..." I pulled back, embarrassed.

"Y-yeah?" he asked, confused. I hid my head in my hands while I began to explain.

"Um... I don't think I'm ready to go farther than, you know, making out..." I looked through my fingers to see his reaction and saw that he was smiling. My hands immediately went down and I gave him a questioning look.

"I'm actually glad that you're saying that. I'm not sure if I'm ready either. You know, because of Chase," he says, frowning at the end. I nod my head in understanding.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I just, well, I've never done that before a-and, well, you get what I mean, right?" I threw my hands in frustration. Jackson laughed.

"Yes, I get what you mean, babe," he kissed my forehead, bringing me into a hug. "Now, that we have that sorted through, we should get to bed, we have school in the morning and I know that we probably won't go if we end up making out all night again. We tend to do that waayyy to much," he chuckled. I blushed at the thought.

"Yeah, we probably should, and don't we have to show that new kid around tomorrow?" I ask. He nodded his head.

"Yeah, I think his name is Derrick or something with a d." I shrugged.

"Oh well, we'll find out tomorrow. Let's go to sleep. You're turning off the light, I did it last night." Just as I said that, he groaned. Ever since I started staying in here, we would take turns turning off the lights, which neither of us liked doing. Although we both hated it, we both did it when it was our turn. So, Jackson got his lazy butt out of bed and switched the light off.

"Let's get one of those clap off lights. They seem like they would be very helpful." I nodded getting under the covers. I pulled the covers up for Jackson, waiting for him to come back. Once he got back, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. I smiled in contentment before letting sleep take over me.

~~~

"You bitches better wake the fuck up before you're late to school!" I hear Sophia yell. I groan, trying to detach myself from Jackson who has me in his clutches.

"Jackson," I yell. "Get up! We have school!" Jackson groans, letting me go, but not before he kisses my cheek.

"I love you, babe. Wanna join my shower? Save a lot of water," he reasoned. I shrugged. Why not? It's not like we're going to fuck in the shower because we both know that we aren't ready. He smiles before stripping his shirt, completely forgetting the existence of his siter.