The dream

Suddenly her bedroom light turns off. Sophie rolls out from under the bed and struggles to find the light switch. So she gives up and opens her door to find darkness. All the lights are off. Sophie remembers the note she got from  under the bed about this being a dream.  She stands on something sharp  " ouch " she picks it up and to her astonishment it's a dusty flashlight. She switches  it on  and sees writing on the wall saying " it's better in the dark as you can't see whats lurking behind you"

 She switches  it on  and sees writing on the wall saying " it's better in the dark as you can't see whats lurking behind you"

"Mum where are you?!" She weeps. She manages to walk down the slippery stairs without tripping and she swings open the front door and her cat isn't hanging from the porch light anymore. She starts to think this is all a nightmare and she pinches her self on the cheeks to see if this is reality  but she feels no pain.

Another note appears "let's play a game " Sophie shouts " leave me alone .. what do you want ". She begins to walk out the front door and heads out to the porch "this is just a dream" ... "this is just a dream" she keeps telling her self that to calm her down. Sophie runs to the tarnished car  and manages to open the car door with a hair clip as soon as she opens the door. Thousands of sticky notes  fall on the floor from the car with the same words on each  one "I will never leave you alone until the day you die".

"Fine then" Sophie says storming back inside to the kitchen. She shines the torch at the kitchen .She opens the kitchen draw. She grabs a butchers knife. She says "so if I just stab this knife into my heart ... you leave me alone?"  She finds a note on the table saying "stop".

"This better be a dream" Sophie says to her self and just when she is about to plunge the knife into her heart she hears a scream upstairs.
"I know what you are doing , this is a distraction well I'm not falling for it this time"
The knife and torch  turn into a colourful bouquet  of flowers. "This is defiantly a dream" Sophie races to the kitchen draw and grabs another knife. She closes her eyes and plunges. Ten seconds later she is still standing. She opens one of her eyes and sees that the knife is another bouquet of flowers.

 Sophie never knew she would ever take suicide but now she wanted to desperately

Sophie never knew she would ever take suicide but now she wanted to desperately. She knew this was a dream but she was stuck in it. Sophie runs to the draw one more time and grabs the last knife left she rapidly plunges it in her heart. Ten seconds later. She is on the floor.

"It..it worked" Sophie cries and sees the bouquet of flowers "ha you were too slow"  she struggles to speak. She hears her heart beat getting  slower every second. She looks around the room looking for any sign of sticky notes but there is no sign of any.Her vision becomes hazy and all she can see is pure darkness. Her heart beat suddenly stops.