•chapter four•

Three months later...

Every since I had that fuss with Chloe over the phone about me leaving without telling her to go to live in Florida I haven't heard from her i feel like calling her and telling her how things have been or inviting her down here but I know I'll have to go through another lecture how I need to come back "home" and hoe I need to call my parents because they have been calling me every since I left but I won't pick up the phone.

So instead I just get out of my bed make me some coffee and decide if I want to go walk and feed the geese or take my volleyball and go onto the beach to play volleyball with a stranger. ( ikr a stranger 😂) I hate to admit it, yes I'm lonely and I thought I would love t down here which I do it's just I miss what I had in South carolina, i miss my baby girl gypsy (my dog), I miss my bestfriend, I miss maddix and his hot friends, I JUST KINDA MISS SOUTH CAROLINA. 

I decided to just go buy me a puppy instead of volleyball or feeding the geese. I was so depressed about not having gypsy around to cheer me up.

While I was in the pet shop I met a girl about my age picking out a snake. She was kinda odd like me. She had a band tee that had green day on the front of it and on the back the tour dates. I had to confront her because I love green day. So I said wow love your shirt how was the concert. And she said out I actually didn't go my brother went a brought me this back I really wanted to go but my parents are so protective over me. I said wow sounds about like mine. Before we got into a deeper conversation I introduced myself well my name is alice and urs is? She said my name is Braxton nice to meet ya. Of course i said it back to her.

We talked and talked and talked. She asked me what made me move down here alone. I just said I really don't know. I just wanted more, I thought there was more to offer down here so here I am.

As you guys can see I kinda got sloppy with my grammar and quoting and all cause I'm lazy 😂