•chapter 19•

I heard a firm knock at the door.

I open the door to see a happy joey.

He says "I have someone you need to meet"

I said "ok" unsurely

"Meet Kaylee, my girlfriend." He says proud.

I stood there shocked af. The first second I saw her i knew I was gonna hate her.

Chloe and brax were behind me SPEECHLESS like me.

His gf looked so slutty. She had tattoos all over her. One said "bite me bitch". Then her hair oml her HAIR WAS FUCKED UP. it was fried to white on the top and below the nape it was dark brown. In between the blonde there were blue peak a boos. gross.

Then her outfit was just wtf. She had shorts above her ass cheeks and then under her shorts she had blue fishnets on. And her shirt was a crop top that had mermaid spelled on it. Then the background was tie died. She looks like she was trying to be a scene teenage girl.

I that point I was glad I fucked Joey's dad cause I was mad at him dating someone like her. He was suppose to be mine.

She looked like a total slut.

She had her top and bottom belly button pierced and she had a dermal on her chest. If u looked closely near her hips it said DRIVE NORTH. Tf this bitch thinks she is. It was freshly done like she just got it.