•chapter 14•

The next day I woke up feeling like straight up shit. So I threw on a rolling Stones shirt with some black adidas joggers.

As I was walking down the corridor of the school my stomach started aching so bad. And out of nowhere I just threw up.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Wtf am I'm suppose to do now fucking run around the school looking for a janitor fuck.

Hey oml are u ok?

Does it look like im fucking ok

Then I threw up again.

No I mean I'm sorry.

I look up to see this tall guy with blue eyes and looting in his lip standing over me. He was wearing black skinny jeans with slits at the knees. He was very attractive.

I cleared my throat from the yucky taste of freaking throw up and said look I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude my names Alice (trying to be smooth)

No I'm sorry I shouldve known not to ask a girl throwing up if she's ok he said.

I mustered a small laugh.

Umh let me find a janitor really quick say here. He said

I was relieved cause I was seriously thinking about leaving this shit on the floor and walk out cause I'm not running around this big ass campus I'm too sick.

Five minutes later he comes back with a janitor. I apologized to the janitor and he was nice and sweet about it and said it's ok go home get some rest.

So I was walking away to the exit. When the cute guy comes behind me and offers me to let him drive me to my house.

He must of known what I was thinking (stranger danger) cause he was like look my name is aiden strong my dad is the sheriff around here his name is Jack strong I'm not gonna hurt u but u shouldn't be walking when ur throwing up like that so I gave in and sais fine fine fine.

He said cut the sass out lil girl with a smirk.

I didn't say nothing.

We got to his car it was a fucking Porsche. Wtf Alice ur letting a fuckboy take u home. I hate rich fuckboys. Ew. They are so hot but will ruin you. I dated one for a few months back in SC. Btw fuck him I still hate him ugh.