•chapter 12•

*three weeks past and Chloe moved in a condo near me*

She came over right after she got all her moving boxes into her new "home". I made so lemonade and asked her what all happened after I left SC. She told me that her and Zack broke it off because they both didn't think long distance would last. Which I understand because down here Florida has lots of hot guys to offer you. Chloe mentioned maddix broke up with that whore after I left surprisingly. She told me everybody was missing me and that my old crush Ashton kept asking about me but we were talking so she wasnt much help to him. I thought about maybe texting him on sc or something later.

Her: sooooo.... have you found a guy down here yet?
Me: no not really I mean there is this guy I liked but that was like when I first moved down here.
Her: (nosey as always) well what happened hoe????
Me: (I pretty much told her about the night at that bar with braxton).... and well the next morning u called I think and I didn't answer or something like that and then I got a notification that jarms has requested to follow you.
Her: (INTERUPTS) NO WAY REALLY
me: yea and accepted it and he texted e saying something like he had fun talking to me and I replied "I did too". Then he told me how he was leaving and going to tour a few more weeks and after he was going to come back and drum for a few bands down here. Also he told me he wanted me to come see him drum when he comes back.
Her: DID YALL DO IT THAT NIGHT? DID YALL KISS? WHAT DID YALL DOOOOO?
me: we didn't do anything we just talked like I said.
Her: that's a bummer girl don't tell me u still a virgin u know u were suppose to get laid before me...
Me: ew ugh ur so ew.... but anyways I told him to text me dates so I can get tickets or know where they are playing and he said ok. And that's all that happened 😞.
Her: so has he texted?
Me: no that's the problem. I'm just a girl that he met and kinda liked. I'm sure it happens all the time.

Before Chloe could say anything my phone rang...

*Ring ring ring ring*

It was unknown

Hello? I asked.

Hey Alice Jane it's me Joey remember, drummer from swmrs. He said kinda hopeful

Wait what how did you get my number. I said back instantly confused.

Braxton. He answered

How do u know braxton? I asked confused as hell.

Well long story short her and seb started talking at the bar after you left because u thought she went home with a dude.... well she just u know did stuff u know in a corner u know.... he explained.

Ew oml Joey. I said shortly after.

Yea well anyways and she said how she needs to find her friend Alice Jane and I said oh I just met her she said she thought u went home and she left. He said.

She never told me this. I said in shock.

Well anyways I kinda asked for ur number
*Laughs a little* he said quite embarrassed.

In the mist of me and Joey talking on the phone chloe was making all these weird confused faces and I mouthed I'll tell u hold on.

He told me that he got me tickets to all his shows that he was Deming in and that he didn't forget about me etc. He told me the dates. They were on Feb. 3, Feb. 4, Feb. 5, feb. 6 and Feb. 7 so far. He said he was coming down in two weeks. I said great text me I have my friend over rn and I haven't seen her in a while. So u said bye and he said bye love ya... then went back on it really quick and say I meant LATER.

Chloe said "what was that all about"
I said "JOEY THATS WHAT"