•chapter 23•

Joey and I quickly put our clothes back on and got out of the back seat of my car. Once I got out I noticed it wasn't just Chloe THERE. IT WAS THE REST OF SWMRS AND BRIXTON JUST SITTING THERE LAUGHING.

"WHY TF ARE YALL HERE?" I said angrily

Before they said anything I told Joey bye and jumped in my car then drove off.

I was pissed. I believe they followed me to see where I was going. Stupid bitches.

I pull up in the driveway and turn off my car. I look at the time on my phone it was 9:30.

Fuck it I'll go somewhere. I pull out of the driveway and start driving somewhere. I don't know where but I was driving somewhere.

I decided to go to the main pier we have down here. I got out of my car and walk towards the pier.

Once I get on the pier I sit on one of the benches they have on it and just stare at the sky. 

I sat there and thought about life and how I suck at it.

Life is like a game and you have to play it well to win.

So far I feel like I'm slowly dying in the game called LIFE.

I'm a fuck up to my parents. They probably have to live with so much judgement about me fucking a "rockstar" as what rednecks call it. Psh... because I'm pretty sure the word has gotten around down there I mean it was probably all over tmz that Billie fucked a girl very young and saying they have proof because of the underwear in his pocket.

I really like Joey it's just I don't deserve him.

I walk back to my car and jump in then drive off. I decided to call my mom. She's probably gonna wonder why so late but I really just want to talk to her.

Bold is Alice's mom

Hello

Hi mom

Alice?

Yes mom its me Alice.

Oh my Alice I haven't heard from you forever please honey come home.

I can't but I just wanted to talk to you because I haven't in a while

Well Alice is it true about you and the rockst

Yes mom it is. I'm sorry I really didnt mean to. I just–

It's ok Alice it's ok. It's just everybody is wondering if we've heard from you and if your pregnant. There are rumors about that so are you?

No not that I know of mom.

So you know maddix misses you

Yes I don't really care about him.

Well I still volunteer at the football games and he plays and after the game he usually comes up to me and asks about you or just talk. Me and his mom are great friends now we have book clubs on Saturday afternoon and we drink coffee together on most week days.

That's umh good so how are YOU and how is DAD?

We are hanging in there the bakery is still doing well. What makes you call this late though

Idk just I feel like I let yall down I feel like I owe y'all alot. I just feel like moving to Florida wasn't a great idea. I like it here and im staying here it's just I feel like I'm in the wrong idk mom I really don't.

What happened today?

Nothing I mean I just think I deserve less. I met this guy name Joey well actually Joey is Billie joe Armstrong's son. The singer of green day. Aka the guy fucked from a band. Which is very embarrassing for probably both of us. Well I just feel like he deserved more. And I feel that I'm gonna lose my friends if I haven't already I kinda just cussed them out and just left and they don't know where I'm at. Chloe might call you later and tell you they can't find me.

Ok so does Joey know you and his father you know...

Yes he does and he's fine with it because we didn't know each other before then. but still mom.

Look honey just go home get some sleep and your not a mess up to any of us but I got to admit I am kinda pissed about everyone calling you a slut. Anyways call me tmr night and we will talk some more. I got to go to the bakery early in the morning love you.

Love you too mom bye

Bye

I go to the condo sneak in and go to my room I change into pajamas and turn my phone off so I won't get annoying messages.

I finely fell asleep after thinking about life.