•chapter 22•

When he walked out the door brax walks in the kitchen and says "damn somebody knows how to wake me up in the mornings." She was talking about the bacon smell. "Well Joey decided to cook this morning before he left." I said. "Well damn" she said while eating a piece. Then she asks me "so did u see the bruises on his face." I said "yea what happened it looks bad" we all laughed

We went to school all together and split to go to our classes. We all have different courses.

At lunch time I didn't even go I just sat on a bench where nobody goes on campus. I. Not in the mood for aidens bullshit. I'm on the monthly u know...

I walked home after my last class of the day. I started getting ready for Joey's gig tonight. I was thinking about telling him how I fucked his dad. And if he still wanted to "do stuff" after that big announcement then I'd tell him I'm on my monthly. A big part of me believes he will just walk away and I'll never see him again. I don't deserve him anyways he's too good for me. I'm a waste of his time.

I got home started looking for what I was going to wear. I decided I wanted to looked preppy and innocent tonight since I really am not I can atleast look like it. I found my navy blue dress with thin white stripes I wore at my eighth grade first date to the movies. (yea ikr still can wear my right grade clothes). For shoes I dragged out some cheap white wedges I got on sell at Kohl's back in sc. Then to set it off i wore my silver Daisy choker. I left my hair done and unbrushed cause it's naturally curly.

I really felt like a stuck up basic white bitch from my home town.

I put some basic makeup on since TODAY IM A BASIC WHITE BITCH. I didn't want to look basic then have dramatic makeup so I just barley put eye makeup on.

I started to leave when brax says "where u going looking like a basic white girl tonight?" I said "out" and wink then left before I could see what braxs response was.

The gig started and I enjoyed it. Joey was such a great drummer. He was very talented.

After the show Joey comes up to me and says "let's get out of here" so we went outside and I blurted out "joe I gotta tell u smt" he said "go head" "IFUCKEDURDADAWHILEBACKURGONNAHATEME" I said super fast then broke down and started crying. He guides me back to my car and opens the door of the back seat and slings me in it and sits on top of me then shuts the door. He says "another reason I like u, because ur daring and wild but nerdy and cute."

Before I could say anything he presses his lips firmly to my neck and starts his way up to my mouth then he forced entrance in my mouth with his tongue. I let him take over. He sits up and and pulls my dress off of me and then he unclasps my bra he lays me back down and then stares at my chest for a sec. After that he was working his way down me kiss by kiss. When he got my boy short undies and looks up and says "ur on ur period aren't u? U know u could have told me I wouldn't of gotten mad" I said "I'm sorry I just know how guys are they get mad if the girl is on her period" "ah don't be sorry it's natural".... before we could say anything else I hear a not on the window it was CHLOE. wtf hoe did they find me? And she said "holy fuck put some clothes on. Get a room."

Why was she here..???

Sorry y'all I know it's crappy but yea..