How i finally asked Laurens out

Hamiltons perspective:
It was a warm evening, the sun just setting, when I knocked on Laurens bedroom door. The air was humid and the sweat lay on my brow, glistening in the peachy glow of the sunset. I was sweating because of both heat and anxiety but I tried to shrug the anxiety off. Laurens was fully accepting of me anyway. 

I heard his bed creak and his feet tapping against the wooden flooring before opening the door almost.. naked? I'm not one to get embarrassed by this kind of stuff but I did. The freckles on his face were bright and his eyes shined in the evening haze. He wore nothing parr his boxers, and acted casually, inviting me into his room.

I politely declined, I could feel the blood rushing to my neck and my shoulders, and I was sweating more than ever, watching his skin glisten in the light because of his sweat. I couldn't stop... his body structure was so wonderful...

"Uh.. Alex? You.. wanted something?" Laurens asked, scratching his side, and grinning.

I moved my gaze from his chest to his face and swallowed the lump in my throat, begging for the redness to go down on my cheeks and neck. I took a few deep breaths and tried a nonchalant grin. It felt superficial.

"L-Laurens..", I stuttered, stuck for words although I had perfectly recited this hundreds of times over.

Gently, Laurens lay his hand under my chin, it was cold against my burning skin, and and I looked into his eyes.

"I was, uh, wondering if you were.. uh..busy, later on...", my voice cracked on "busy" but I pushed that aside.

Laurens began to giggle like a child and the sparkling grin came back that I loved and adored.

"The Alexander Hamilton, asking me out? I thought you would never ask." He moved closer towards me, and touched his lips to my nose. They were wet and soft. The unexpected touch sent shivers down my spine and I felt the blood rush back to my face but this time it was different. The blood didn't just rush to my face.

That night, I slid on my jacket over my casual-smart shirt and waited outside Laurens room, thumbing the cash in my wallet. I had decided we could grab an icecream and sit in the cool breeze on the beach. We were both kind of broke at the time so it was a cheaper alternative to a date but still meant something.
Laurens door handle twisted down and his door opened. He looked a little less sweaty and hot as before, wearing a loose fitting shirt and shorts.

"Alrighty. Let me just grab my phone, and we can get going!" He walked over to the table where his phone lay and smiled at me.

"Hey, Alex? I've got a bit extra money from saving up so we could.. possible grab a few pints? Only if you're up to it though, A. Just an idea.." he grinned widely and my heart did the turning upside down thing it does when you're excited.

Acting as unbothered as I could, I smiled and accepted.

"Of course! I'll pay you b-"

"No, Alex. My treat."

NOTES:
ahh, I had some help from a few people giving me tips as to what I should write for their date! That'll be coming up next :)
-L