Dating Laurens

Note: this is.. gonna be an interesting chapter. Just talking about date nights and cute things and probably a few things they've experimented with sexually.

Hamiltons POV:

Dating Laurens is something else. I've been out with girls before and had sex with girls before. Well, once or twice, but still, Laurens is different. He is very much dominant and still very sweet. I always felt out of place being dominant in a relationship, I never had the guts to call them out for blowing me wrong or not kissing the right spots. I know I didn't have to, seeing as that's not how Lau works, but I always felt that was necessary.

Comparing dates of past girlfriends to dates with Lau is easy. Lau is always so relaxed, kissing me sweetly and putting his cold hands on my thighs. Girls don't usually do that kind of stuff, instead expect you do to it. My favourite date nights with Lau are lying under the starts in the nearby park. It's quiet as we stargaze and he lies next to me, hand in hand we talk about our troubles. It's peaceful and I'm alone with him. Lau is soft and precious, and he will always be. He will do anything with me and we experiment with dates a lot.

Talking about experimenting, Laurens and I were always changing up our sex routines so it didn't get boring. Some of the funniest things happen with Lau in bed. He knows all my turn ons and turn offs which is a bonus. One time he walked in with a vibrator and a bottle of scented lubricant and I almost wet myself. We gave it a go anyways and, surprisingly it went well. My ass thought there was an earthquake where the rest of my body was still. Sometimes we would play silly games if we were tired or sometimes after a long irritatingly boring day we would just go for rough sex. He would spank me and I'd squeal a little, his pink handprint on my skin. He was always slightly masochistic, which didn't bother me because he was always the one to come up with new things. Some of the best sexual experiences with Lau were these:

It must have been a Tuesday, he'd just come back to the flat from a long session of Literature, and I came back from finances. The day had gone slowly and we couldn't wait to get home and see each other. When we arrived home, we just looked at eachother and somehow we both knew each other's primary thought.

"Shitty day?"

I nodded at him and yawned, stretching my arms out wide. The bags under his eyes suggested lack of sleep and I looked at myself in the mirror. I still had a little strength in me so I led him to our room and lay him down. I quietly unbuttoned my shirt and decided what I was going to do with him. I didn't want to be the dominant one, no way, I just wanted him to feel a little pleasure before he went to sleep on me. I was aching for his warmth too. It was quiet in the room as I slid off my jeans and boxers and sat down next to him, unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it off his back, having to sit him up. He smiled half heartedly at me and asked if we could leave it because he wasn't feeling up to moving around. I shushed him and told him he wouldn't have to move and he closed his eyes momentarily as I pulled his jeans and underwear off. He wasn't aroused so I had to do some work to get him up, kissing his neck, biting him, and his skin was soft in my teeth. It was a weird sensation as this was what he would do to me.

I ran my finger through the innermost of his thigh and he began to get more aroused which pleased me greatly. It was incredibly relaxed in the room, my actions soft and careful. The only thing I could hear was Laurens soft breathing and my movement on the bedsheets. I edged my way closer to Lau and stopped at his cock, moving down, closer, and carefully wrapped my mouth around it. I knew Laurens liked this stuff, it was like candy to him, addictive and flavourful.

I moved my head up and down, slightly at first, running my tongue up and down the length of his dick, I could hear his stifled moaning behind me and let myself go deeper, it touching my tonsils. I moved my hand to my dick and as I blew him and began to jack off. I wasn't missing out on anything, other than his body but I'd sort that out in a bit. I looked up at him, rubbing the head of his dick against my cheek, and I saw him bite his lip and open his eyes a little.