Unexpected

(Justin's POV)
"You guys look cute together!" Tracey squealed. I had a sleeping Jason in my arms and was gonna put him on the couch, but Ariana, Nekai, and Tracey got me distracted in a conversation.

"Jason is gonna hate us when he wakes up!" Ariana laughed taking a photo of us.

"He'll be fine." Nekai shrugged

"Damn Jason was right, you guys do embarrass him a lot!" I said

"He's the youngest in the group, so we're like his big sisters and you know what big sisters do!" Tracey smirked.

"Wait...he's the youngest in the group?!" I whisper yelled. I don't know a lot about Jason...okay let's be honest I know nothing about Jason! But I definitely didn't know he was the youngest! If we date...will it be illegal?

"Don't worry you guys can date!" Nekai assured me

"Yeah, Jason's 19, so you don't have a problem with the law!" Tracey smiled. Oh thank God! But 19? I'm 21! Is that too old?

"He'll be 20 soon. In March 11th I think!" Ariana shrugged.

"But when his brithday happens I'll already be 22." I said

"You're only two years apart! At least it's not like your five be happy Justin!" Ariana rubbed my free shoulder.

"True." I sighed. It's not the fact that Jason was young that hurt me. It hurt that I knew nothing about him and he probably knows everything about me.

"When are you asking Jason out?" Tracey asked suddenly.

"Idk...I haven't thought about that. I mean I met him literally yesterday guys give me a break!" I laughed

"You met him yesterday and fell in love with him too!" Nekai smirked as I blushed

"He's too cute not to fall far!" I blushed harder as the girls awed

"Seems like Frankie thinks the same thing..." Ariana whispered. We all looked at her and she showed us her phone.

Frankiejgrande// @kingxjason love ya and when I mean love

Frankiejgrande// @kingxjason love ya and when I mean love...I mean love 😉🏳️‍🌈💙

Anger built inside of me as I saw the caption

"Oh my God..." Tracey trailed off

"I guess that kiss meant something." Nekai whispered

"Tell.him.to.delete.it!" I muttered angrily. Frankie might have feelings for Jason, but Jason is mine and only mine. Even if we aren't dating.

"I totally am I mean it's too late to post something right now this boi I swear!" Ariana rolled her eyes

"Little jealous there aren't you?" Tracey smirked